11/1

I wake up to see a boy next to me, his kind of cute.

he starts shaking and his breathing gets faster I don't know what to do.

then that voice in my head said to hold him in my lap, hug him and yell for my father.

do I got the next choice, I guess not so

I do what the voice said to do and place him on my lap and hug him as calling my dad.

i see dad run in the room as well a blond boy.

naruto!!! the boy yells running at me and take Naruto into his care.

dad takes me outside and explains what happen to this cute boy.

oh well...

i was in a dark room

and i see this guy with dark blood red hair and black eyes, black wings

ha ha i see my little brat come to see me he said

im, not yours i growl at him

not jet

and who the hell are you!!?

a fallen angel named Eric 

ok eric im, not your and how did we get here

this is your mind space and im here because you're the first pure human i could find

and now go to sleep.he said

then I got sleeper and sleeper

sorry it shrot but here the first chapter thanks to ———————— Chaptm ——————————

"Naruto!" The blonde teen yelled reaching for his younger brother. The young baby in the older mans arms cried and thrashed about in attempt to get to the teen. Explosions around them created loud noises and bright lights.

"Give my baby brother back!" The teen yelled. One could hear the desperation in his voice as he struggled to get back up "what do you want with us!?"

The older man laughed and looked at the barely consciousness teen with an insane glint in his eyes. "This little Naruto is going to be MY son!" He yelled. The blonde and bloody teen felt tears fall down his cheeks as the older man and the baby disappeared in a yellow flash.

"NARUTO!"

Naruto scrambled out of bed gasping for air. 'What the hell was that dream?' He thought to himself 'I'm sure that that man was Minato and the baby was definitely my but who was that teen?'

"Naruto, it's time for you to get you lazy butt out of bed before I come up their and drag you down!" A loud voice yelled from down where the kitchen presumably was. Naruto paled at the thought of Kushina dragging him by the leg down the stairs.

After scrambling to get his clothes on he raced down the stairs and sat at the table.
"Morning kushina!" He smiled. Kushina frowned.

(He wears ANBU gear but without the amour and mask, he does not have clay pouches, yet).

"How many times must I tell you to call me mother?" She sat a bit annoyed. Naruto looked down at the table "sorry.....mother," he said trying the word out. Kushina beamed and hugged him. He looked away. This didn't feel right, it never had. Kushina put the plate in front of Naruto and walked back into the kitchen. He looked at the plate in disgust. 'Is ramen all these people ever eat?' He thought to himself 'I mean it's good and all but I need to grow...'

Forming a hand sight he slowly and gradually turned the ramen to ashes