20 Facts About Me

One~ I am a 13 yr old girl. (Wow that one was boring)

Two~ My hair is light brown (like a honey color) to the top of my chest with blue/green/grey eyes. (They're bipolar)

Three- I'm OBSESSED with Harry Styles, not to be creepy or anything..

Five~ I looveeee to sing, and like to think I can but I am absolutely horrible at it! (Somehow I'm in chorale....hmmm...)

Six~ As far as you know and as far as you will ever know, my name is Jane Doe.

Seven- My fav colors are peach, lemon, periwinkle, and grape.

Eight~ I love 1D and The Fray as well as classical music and DESPISE justin beiber. (He doesn't deserve a capitol letter)

Nine~ I love dream catchers.

Ten~ I live in NJ, not the bad parts.

Eleven~ I desperately want to move to England.

Twelve~ I am the most unorganized person you will ever meet.

Thirteen~ You will find me with a book anywhere, anytime.

Fourteen~ I am currently procrastinating on a ton of HW and omg I spelled that word right without using spell check.

Fifteen~ The knife emoji if my favorite emoji for reasons only my BFF and others will understand :)

Sixteen~ Instagram=life

Seventeen~ I'm a "goody goody" to many- just not to my parents and again, to my BFF and others:)

Eighteen~ I'm Irish and German and something else I can't spell.

Nineteen~ I'm an absolute sucker for romance and am determined to someday in life find love, even if it's only short like Hazel's and Augustus's. RIP.

Twenty~ I want one day a tattoo on my ankle that has a quote from Series of Unfortunate Events. ♡ that book.

YIPPEEEEE ITS OVERRRRR

Ok I now taggg @violins101, @OneDLife25, and @thinkingloudly