Life. . .

Life. What is life? Some people think its a social out lit, or a boyfriend. But for me I don't know what a life is like sadly. When I was born my parents were always away leaving me in hands of maids and butlers. The only family that payed much attention to me was my older brother. But he was kicked out of house when I was 14 ( apparently). So I was alone, again. The servents were nice but, they never adressed me like one of them. Why does the amount of what my parents make define me as a Madam or as my father would call me a princess. I didn't want this life, it doesn't define me.
When I turned 8, god heard my call and I was kidnapped on my birthday. I was taken by this research company. They had taken me for money from my family. I laughed, as I think of this now. Bold of them to assume that my parents actually care for me, but bold of them not assume. 9 month into them holding me captive they wanted to get creative with some new substances. I never got a good look at them, I was to focused on the pain of them.
But one day sticks out to me the most, is the day I met Wraith. Wraith was not human, nor is he a demon or gaurdian angel. He was and a creature that dwelled inside me, thanks to the scienctist assholes. But thanks to him a learned how to get in and out of places and most importantly, how to get out of this cell I was held in. Funny how 'life' plays into my hand.
The day Wraith and I had set to escape, my parents remembered they had a daughter and pay these people and I set free. I went home when I was 15. I idolized heros like Batman and Green Arrow but I was a huge fan of their sidekicks. Only cuz they were kinda like me. People with ablities that made them want to do good in this world. I really loved Speedy and Kid Flash.
I chose not to tak to the public about what happened. I'll keep Wraith a secret and my ablities. The world forgot about me but they won't forget my deeds. I will do good even if Wraith doesn't like it, his evil ass and calm down.
My name is Pheonix, I have denounce my last name of Novell. I still live with my parents ( unfortunantely). I got to Gotham Academy and I have little to no friends, most people assume I'm just weird and don't bother me. I'm a straight A student and I usually tutor people who need help, those session go by fast usually...
So where am I right now... well thats how this story begins.

// Hai the name is Jasper or Jazz (your choice) i hope you enjoyed her introduction. If you don't then don't read it. Simple easy. i don't apperciate hate but, I will take critizism. thanks for reading see you in the next chapter. Love Ya~