Candy and a bored detective

*Warning: smut* Foreal this time ^_^(Im probably complete rubish at this im sorry)

Sherlock and john had just returned from a case not even 20 minutes ago and sherlock was already terribly bored so sherlock decided to have a little fun. John had went into the kitchen to make some tea, his usual routine after a case.

The consulting detective went into his bedroom and pulled out a box of chocolates he had been saving for a special occasion. 'Now's a good a time as any' he thought to himself. Sherlock came back into the living room just as john had sat down with his cup of tea.

To get John's attention Sherlock started consistently smacking on the admittedly, tasty treats. He knew john hated when people smacked their food. John thought it was unessasary and quite frankly, rude. Sherlock noticed john's eye twitch as he grabbed this morning's newspaper. The detective tried hard to hide his smirk even though john couldn't see it.

This carried on for another 5 minutes or so until John couldn't take it anymore. "WOULD YOU BLOODY STOP SMACKING THE DAMN CANDY!?" John blurted out. Sherlock smirked, looked john straight in the eye and said two words that made John's member twitch. "Make me." John was suddenly unable to make words.

After a couple minutes of just staring at each other, john finally managed to get out the words "Is that a challenge? " Sherlock sat back further in his chair, eyebrow raised. "Its whatever you want it to be" John also sat back with a new confidence, now that Sherlock had technically, gave him control over the situation.

This was rare for Sherlock so John would savior this. "Come here." John commanded in his military voice. This made Sherlock shiver in anticipation. He got up and walked to john timidly.

When he finally came across the room John smirked at Sherlock's bashful manner. "Sit." John said pointing to his lap a little softer than the first command. Sherlock immediately sat down on john's lap, staring with a emotionless expression. "Such a good boy" John said as he hesitantly reached up and ran his fingers through sherlock's unruly black hair.

Sherlock encouraged him by letting out a deep moan and leaning into his touch. The slinder man started to grind his hips in john's lap impatiently."Eager arent we?" John purrs "well you'll just have to wait" John slides Sherlock off him and went to wash out his half emty cup of coffee.

The army doctor enjoys the whimper that leaves Sherlock's mouth as he begins to wash and rinse his cup.

When he comes back Sherlock is nowhere to be found. John decides to look in his room for him. The sight he sees upon arriving to his room has John hardening in his pants. There was sherlock, completely naked, stroking himself on his bed.

Sherlock's eyes were closed and his lips parted slightly. With each stroke of his hand John heard soft moans coming from the detective. "Oh....John" Sherlock muttered. "Yes" John quickly responded. Sherlock's eyes shot open and John could see his cheeks turn a shade of red. "I thought I told you too wait. Did I not?" Sherlock brought his head down in a childlike manner. "Yes, you did" He nodded. "So what do you think we should do about your disobedience?"

John slowly stepped closer to the bed "Do you think you should be punished?" He asked not caring if he answered or not. "Do you want me to punish you?" By now John was hovering over the youger man. "I asked you a question" John sneered.

Sherlock was too high off of goofy juice to think straight. He was also painfully hard but he managed to spit out "Yes..." John smirked and said "Yes what?" Sherlock turned a darker shade of red and muttered "Y-Yes i w-want you to punish me" John wanted to hear him say it. Wanted to hear him scream it from the rooftops [Sorry not sorry] that sherlock bloody holmes wanted punishment for being naughty.

Sherlock may have been a genius outside, but John was a genius in the bedroom. "I CANT HEAR YOU" John said louder.

Sherlock sighed in defeat and said loud enough for Mrs.Hudson, who was probably getting a kick out of this, to hear. "Yes i want you to punish me!" John smiled and told sherlock to get on his hands and knees. Sherlock quickley obeyed. John grabbed both of Sherlock's hand and put them behind his back and handcuffed them.

Now his face was in a pillow and his arse was in the air. " Your not allowed to touch" John whispered in his ear. "Well how can I? You've handcuffed my hands!" John gave Sherlock a swift smack on the arse. Sherlock yelped in surprise. John reached across and put two finger near sherlock's mouth "Suck" he commanded.

Sherlock decided that he liked John taking control like this. "What if I dont want to?" He asked. John being the sas queen he is comments "That's fine I can always go in dry." Sherlock took John's fingers into his mouth and began sucking, and twirling his tounge around them.

When John found they were wet enough he pulled them away. He then pressed one finger into sherlock's waiting hole. Feeling his warm heat and contrating mussels around his finger. John started to pump his finger in and out of sherlock. Twisting and stretching him out. Sherlock whimpered at the sensation. John then added another finger rubbing over Sherlock's prostate with each thrust.

The army Doctor was now working 3 fingers into the detective. Sherlock moaned loudly at the rush of pleasure that flowed through him. "Fuck...ah-h.....j-john please" he cried out. "Please what sherlock?" John asked "What do you want Sherlock?" Watson asks thrusting his fingers harder. "John....p-please...Fuck.....me ah!" Sherlock pants out. "Do you think you've learned your lesson pet? Hm? What I say goes once we step over the door threshold"

Sherlock can barely get out "Ohh...Yes...s-sir" John smiles in triumph and decided he's had enough. He removes his fingers and quickly grabs the lube from the bedside table.

He pours some onto his hand and preps his length. John presses the blunt tip of his cock onto Sherlock's pink hole not yet pushing in but circling and teasing.

The younger man whimpers and presses himself back against john. The doctor starts pushing in slowly. "Yes oh....john" Once john is fully in he gives sherlock time to adjust "Fuck Sherlock.....so tight" John groans into Sherlock's ear.

John thrusts slowly until Sherlock is grinding down harder silently begging for John to go faster. John starts pounding into the taller man giving him what he wants. "Oh john fuck yes...mmm ah.....YES!"

John is close to coming just by those beautiful noises he's making but he doesn't want this to end so soon.

He flips them over so Sherlock is on top straddling his hips. "Fuck yourself " John commands. The detective follows the order without hesitation, moving himself at a steady pace on the army doctor.

Sherlock throws his head back in ecstasy, moaning at the sensation. "Your beautiful like this. Being split open by my prick. Not able to hold in those beautiful moans.....god sherlock!" John starts thrusting up into his detective. "Come for me baby" Sherlock bent down, breathing into John's neck heavily and came with a "J-Johnn".

With a couple more hard thrusts and Sherlock tightening around him John came with a grunt. They rode out their orgasm, both feeling complete bliss. John carefully pulled out of Sherlock and went to get a hot washcloth to clean them up.

When they were both clean, John scooped his detective in his arms, and kissed the back of his neck whispering sweet nothings into his ear. Sherlock turned around and laid his arm around John's waist and his head on the other man's chest. They were now both in each other's arms.

"Yeah" John thought "I could get used to this" kissing the top of Sherlock's head.