Chapter 10: Vampire

I'm mesmerizing the stars.

I'm sitting at the bench alone. I really love the view. Me and Oppa always look at the stars everynight when I was a kid.

At first I don't really like them tho..

Flashback

"Seulgi-ya! Come here." Oppa said while looking at the stars.

I came there and sat beside him.

"Aren't they beautiful?" He asked.

I looked at the sky and saw many stars.

"They are not really that beautiful Oppa... They are just like some light from the universe." I said.

He looked at me.

"No Seulgi. They are not just stars only. They are special people who died." He said.

"Why would they even become star Oppa?" I asked.

He looked up to the sky again.

"They are the great kings, queens, officials, knights, heroes and of course... emperors that continue to serve us 'til their death. Their light remains and turn into a star." He said and looked at me again.

"Seulgi-ya... If I die in the future. Just look at the stars. I'm always there. Watching you." He said and smiled.

"Sure Oppa." I replied.

End of Flashback

I teared up because of that memory. I wiped it quickly and looked at the stars again.

Oppa... I know you are one of them and always watching me.

I continued my star gazing 'til it's already midnight. I'm still not sleepy tho.

I stood up. And took a walk. As I was walking. I heard a rustle. Then after that... I smelled something... I think it's blood.

I faced the direction where it's coming from. It's from that tree that is not too far from here.

I grinned for some reasons. I felt my fangs sharpened. I started walking towards there. 'Cause I'm really tempted by that smell for some reasons.

Before I could come there. I saw a dark figure came there 'causing me to hide into a bush. I tried to look there but it's really hard to see it since it's dark. Suddenly. I can't smell blood anymore.

A dark figure stood up and it lift up something..

When I saw what it was. My eyes widened.

It was a dead body. I still can't see the dark figure's face. The dark figure run suddenly. And it was so fast like a thunder.

I'm guessing.. It's a vampire. That's how Yeri described them to me.

I stood up. Then suddenly someone wrapped their arms to me. I froze in fear.

"You should've just stay at your home. This wouldn't have happen to you if you did." She said. It was a girl. Her voice sounds familiar.

I gulped when she started to trace my jaw. She was at my back.

I heard her chuckle.

"You remind me of my friend, sweetie." She said.

"Well then. I'm not your friend sorry." I said angrily.

"So please leave me alone. You don't know how important person am I." I added.

She chuckled.

"Show me then?" She said and removed her arms to me.