Perfect Date

Dear Nina,

If I have learned one thing in my life, it is to be honest. The truth is I love you.

Moreover, you are all I can think about at night when I look at the stars. I think about you when I am at school, at the diner, or even when I brush my teeth. You are the first girl that I love and it is a completely new experience. However, I am so great to share all my firsts with you.

When I found out that I am gay I would have never imagine being able to share my life with someone like you. The bond we both share is out of the universe. You are my best friend, the person I call when I have a breakdown and you understand me when no one else does. And isn't life about the person you want to share your good news to?

My days are not whole when you are not with me. Therefore, I dream about kidnapping you from home, getting in the car and driving up a mountain. Let's spend a whole weekend up in the woods with you and me and all the snow. A cabin just for us, while we sit by the fire and forget the time.

I know you would be totally down when I stand up and ask you to dance with me at a cheesy One Direction song. And even though you would laugh, shake your head and call me crazy like you have done so many times before, I would not want to be with anyone but you. Because that's what I love about you. You are the only one that can stand my craziness or understands when I cry over a movie, you are not even embarrassed when I sing in the subway with the non existing talent I have.

This are all the reasons why you need to go up this mountain with me. And I know you'll.

We are going to experience what love is and it is like a hypnotizing and thought provoking feeling, the kind we both know we could never forget even when we try to. So let's sit down, put your head on my shoulder and feel the warm sense of home, wishing the time will last a little slower.

The truth is I do not care where we are and what we do. The perfect date for me is just with you.

Yours, Tyra