Craziness

After my little episode the other day, Harry banned me from anything too sugary or sweet! To my horror he is actually sticking to his new rule! "We are not having another day like that, you were sick all day and night!" Harry lectured me for days about that... can't a girl have some fun with sugar! Seriously!

Today we've just stopped off at the new hotel, it's the Hilton hotel somewhere in America! Harry still needs to tell me where we are! It's the Where We Are Tour and I really don't know where we are!

Outside the hotel was a beautiful garden, the golden, crisp leaves that were barely hanging from the trees danced in the warm breeze. Emerald grass and the sapphire sky fit together perfectly.

Across the garden was a young women balancing two young babies, one of each leg, while trying to calm down her hysterical daughter who appeared to have fallen over. "It's lovely isn't it?" Zayn came up behind me, "I wanted to talk to you about mine and Perries wedding" Zayn sat on the window seat next to me, "me and Perrie would like you to be our maid of honour if you choose to accept" Zayn smiled at me kindly My face lit up like the sun when I'd registered his idea, "Zayn I'd love too!" I squealed as I jumped onto his lap, his strong arms wrapped around me tightly, "I thought you'd say that" Zayn kissed my head and hugged me tight, both of us not willing to let go.

Zayn and me watched the people walking around the garden as we sat and cuddled, my hotel room was gorgeous, the four poster bed looked so comfy and the window seat had the cutest little pillows on.

"Knock, Knock!" Louis cheered as he entered my room, swaying his hips sassily, "who's ready for the best concert of the whole tour?" His arms went flying around as he spun in circles. My giggles erupted from my mouth as Zayn laughed along with me, "time to go to the restaurant for some foodie and then we can concert all night!" I laughed at his strange personality and snuggled up to Zayn. "Can you carry me?" I gave Zayn and puppy dog eyes as he looked down at me, "chuck us a blanket Lou," Louis threw the cover blanket, from on top of the bed, to Zayn, who wrapped it around me, "there now baby," he cooed, before carrying me down to the restaurant with Louis.