Part eleven

You weren't sure what the wild girl meant by survive, but for now you focused on saving the poor person who was still knocked clean out on the floor.

The pair of you had to be extra careful as the shrieking noise had seemed to have drove the monster girl insane. She was making a wretched haunting noise alike to screaming but it didn't quite sound right, it didn't quite sound human. The sound was shrill and otherworldly, it sounded like the layers of hundreds of people's screams inter winded into one. Not only was they screaming but they were also clawing at the walls more aggressively and you were sure that if you were to stand in their way you would be snapped into two.

You and the wild girl moved forward to the unconscious person. It was a boy. You didn't have much time to look at his face because you quickly became aware that the screaming sisters were heading towards you. Fearful you glanced at the wild girl, her blue eyes were wide with worry.
"Grab his legs quick"

You grabbed his feet as the girl grabbed his legs and the pair of you hauled lifted him between you. The boy was surprisingly light but he was still heavy enough to slow you down enough. The sisters were still rampaging on drawing quicker and they were throwing their arms in the air aggressively, screaming.

They were almost upon you when the wild girl tossed the boy onto you causing you to stumble out of the way of their path. Falling back the boy fell on top of you forcing the air out of your lungs.
Still slightly dazed you tossed the boy off you his body sliding off you and hitting the floor with a bang. You winced in sympathy, that was going to hurt when he woke up.

Sitting up you saw that the wild haired girl was fine, although she had been pushed roughly aside by the girls she was slowly sitting up. Slowly you crawled your way over to her as she sat dazed, rubbing her head.

"Are you okay?" You whispered, eyeing the sisters as they carried on stumbling scattering a group of boys who had been stalking them.

"Yeah" the wild haired girl breathed "just got. A headache and feeling tired"

Nodding you helped her up and the pair of you grabbed the boy taking him to a corner of the room watching as the sisters stumbled around.  Once the pair of you had settled down you recognised the face of the boy you had saved, it was the man who had tried to save you from Gaster.