The Mixed Sound of Clashing Steel

《Honnōji Academy》
《Night》

At Honnōji Academy in the middle of the night. A truck is seen opening it's back revealing an odd package. A man with blonde hair and an orange mask on his face signed some papers before giving orders. It was a new character. Shirō Iori!

Iori: "There

Iori: "There. OK load the Life Fibers into the vault!"

The scene the changed to show Sanageyama and Inumuta looking a two giant balls make out of Life Fibers, while Iori did work in the background.

Sanageyama: "Hmph. That's a lotta life Fibers. Wonder what Lady Satsuki's gonna do with them."

Iori: "She wants to mass produce Goku Uniforms. What else could she want all this for?"

Sanageyama: "That's weird. See everytime we talk about upping the number of people with Two-Star Uniforms. Lady Satsuki's shot the idea down every single time."

Iori: "That's because, increasing the number of presidents, we risk lowering the quality of the uniforms. A concern I share with Lady Satsuki."

Inumuta: "With so many club presidents, it seems she's changed her mind. But then I'm not suprised, Ryuko Matoi arrival and Bujin's betrayal changed everything in a big way."

Sanageyama: "You said it. Now we've got that anti uniform nuckalhead and those weird armored guys to deal with too."

Iori: "And on top of that, Lady Satsuki's gotten a Kamui herself."

Inumuta: "Two people who can wear Kamuis and survive. Two people who can wield that kind of power, and a third with somthing even more mysterious yet just as powerful, maybe even more so. I just can't believe it."

Sanageyama: "No way. I never thought I'd get to see the Information Chair getting him mind blown."

Inumuta: "That's the thing about this. Each day is more fascinating then the last."

Sanageyama: "You got a point there. Me I came here because this is a place where a guy like me can cut loose. But now that Matoi's here, I've got something to cut loose on."

Inumuta: "Easy going Sanageyama. Lady Satsuki gave specific order that the elite four do nothing but watch. And even if you did fight her, You shouldn't sound so sure of yourself. You'd have to deal with Bujin aswell. And his maximum power is currently our biggest mystery."

Sanageyama: "Oh. she did. Hm."

《Timeskip》