Chapter 2

Olivia's Pov

I was having a nightmare... I woke up and recollected my thoughts. There was sweat dripping down my back cold and a large amount. I heard a familiar tapping on my window. I rushed and tripped and fell on my face running to the window. I opened it and there he was... I started wiping my tears for I had missed him and the nightmare was of him of course. He crawled in and laid on my floor. He was cold and was still bleeding. I was panicking I didn't know what to do he had lost so much blood he was pale. I ran into my mom's medical room and slowly rummaged through things we had. I brought back bandages and wraps and all the things I could find. I raced back to him and I gently lifted his arm and started wrapping his arms. He winced and teared up and I brushed the tears off his soft cheeks. His eyes were warm and seemed as if he was looking at my soul. I dedicated myself to helping him and he smiled as usual. I couldn't bear it and tilted my head down so my bangs would cover my blush. I wrapped his arms slowly and made them look like marshmallows. I smiled and hugged him close. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I started to breath heavier.

Roy's Pov

I couldn't help myself from the frail small body. I enveloped her closely and pressed our chests together. I picked her up like a bride and laid her down and climbed with my hands on both sides of her head. My legs open and hers just below mine. I kissed her and pushed my tongue onto hers. They rubbed together and our saliva merged. Her saliva tasted sweet with a little bitterness. I enjoyed it her hands moved up my neck to my cheeks and we let go of each other and breathed heavily in the darkness. I feel like I could do this forever we held each other and held hands as we drifted slowly to a deep sleep.

Olivia's Pov

Is he asleep? Oh jeez I got really hot during that. I can't even sleep how is he sleeping? Well I don't know what to do now cuz his arms are along my stomach :/! I slowly moved his arms and creeped out and got some water. I tiptoed and you could hear the tap tap I felt like a detective. I was having fun with myself like a little kid it was kinda sad but funny. I crawled next to him and just stared at his messy hair and cute duck face lips. I kissed him and blushed like a little girl. Jeez he makes me feel so uneasy whats wrong with me. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his muscular body.

Roy's Pov

I wonder where she went. I heard her small body swiftly make its way out the door. I guess she thought I was sleeping and I decided to play along. I waited till she came back and snickered to myself as her arms wrapped around my waist and she gently touched my abs. I suddenly moved and screamed "бу!" which is boo in Russian. She screamed on the top of her lungs and I was laughing so hard. She smacked my shoulder and cursed slowly starting to laugh with me. We had our laughs and then hugged close and we kissed again and again. I didn't want it to end but she eventually went to sleep and I had the pleasure of seeing her adorable sleeping face and some drool. (lol) I kissed her one more time and we slept with each other in our thoughts.Roy's Pov

I woke up to a pair of beautiful hazel brown eyes. She smiled when she saw me open my eyes and I held her close in our combined warmth. I peeked under the bandages on my arm and sighed in relief since the wounds were just cuts now. I showed her and she clapped like a little child watching fireworks. I smiled and held her close saying thank you in Latin. She teared up and I held her rosey pink cheeks in my large enveloping hands and wiped her tears away slowly and kissed her with all my might. We were having our moment when her mother came in on us red-handed. I have never seen Olivia so red before XD. I laughed when she came and Olivia was so embarrassed she kicked me out with a pair of her fathers old clothes. I just now realized I knew nothing about her father. I pondered for a bit after changing and went to greet her mother.

Olivia's Pov

Jesus Christ mom, way to ruin our moment. She needs to KNOCK ON THE DOOR.