I. Truth or Dare

真心话大冒险.
Truth or Dare.
This is when I started treasuring more the every second, every moment I spend with you. That I wouldn't realize I am already staring at you for minutes, even hours or two. While I couldn't halt thinking how will I let you go or maybe I could never knowing that we're already in this time where in our relationship is almost sinking. We are already here, a step closer to the cliff, speak and one will fall down. We are already in this time where our sun is almost setting, losing it light when before we are just together watching our sun to shine. We are in the moment where I felt that you're almost giving up, tired, bruised from a losing battle.

I held your hand, we're in somewhere far away from reality with a silent and broken hearts. We are sitting on a bench in an elevated part of this place, watching the birds fly, the busy town and the sunset.
I held your hand tight as if it could stop the inevitable time and fate. I held you as tight as how much I wanted to keep you. As how long I expected the destiny will make us together.

"Baby" you called me. Same as the old days, I can still feel the cold feeling gushing down my spine when hearing your voice. It's heartbreaking when I didn't really want us to get into this point.

"Yes, love?"

"Let's play, truth or dare, while we're waiting for the sunset" and you looked at me. I smiled and show how precious my love is, while the sunlight's reflecting on your skin.

"Alright. Truth, love!" I answered excitedly.

"Tell me what you feel right now, specifically towards me" you said, using a cold stare. There's a loud bang in my heart. This is it.

"Love, everytime I never failed of reminding you that I am scared of losing you. I am more afraid now. I know we were not good these past few days but I love you so much, from the very first up until now" I said, out of breathe. I tried my best not to make this tears fall down. I looked at you, looking down.

"I'm giving you the truth, love!" I said awkwardly breaking the silence and breaking my heart more.

You looked up at me once a again, a sad smile has flashed "Alright, as you said. Truth"

"Do you still remember what you have told me? The when we're already getting tired of this? If yes, state it and tell me what you think about it, honestly." I said, hoping.

"Yes, baby. I do remember what I said and I tried my best to reminisce and feel like the old times. But you know, time is passing by. We're in our 2nd year and a lot happened and I know you know we can't really turn back time so do memories. I do it, everytime we are almost giving up. I tried looking back but baby, I love you, it's just that exhaustion is ripping through."

Love, you weren't able to look at me this time. I know you're already hurting.

"Baby, I dare you to shout—"

"Love, it hurts so much! I wish I could turn back everything, when we were still happy! I should've done everything to keep you or maybe I did or maybe this is just destiny, playing with us! I love you so much and I don't want to lose you." I shouted what I felt to the universe, hoping it would listen and whip us around. I stepped back and breathed heavily.

You hugged me tight. You hugged a broken piece of glass and let it wound you up more than ever.

"Baby. I dare you to—"

I cut you off, "Love, I dare you not to let go. Please. I dare you to still love me. I dare you, love"

I looked behind you, behind the tight grips I am giving you. Behind everything.

I just realized the sun has already set.