CHIMPKA

I heard the three chimes of the starting bell, and walked over to my class. I remembered my encounter with the Ohio demon in the English room, and sighed. Why couldn't I get him out of my mind? He was just another Ohio knuckle head who couldn't work chains. Pure evil, in other words. So why couldn't I get him out of my mind?

The students slowly filtered in. I called role, and then started the general class greeting. I repeated this twice, until lunch.

I walked over to the teacher's lounge to print some more worksheets, and I lost all concentration as I thought about the Ohio demon, until I felt something solid collide against me.

"S-sorry." I was blushing profusely, until I looked up and saw who I had set a collision course with- the Ohio demon himself! The blood drained from my face. "I should hit you right now, Ohio demon." I balled my fists.

"Give me your best shot." He was smug, looking like no one would care if he did anything.

I leaned forwards and placed one hand on the side of his head. I pulled him closer, and he didn't pull away. He kissed me back, and it went on like that for a while. I'll spare you the details.

I pulled away, blushing even more than when I had during my collision. A gave a small smile.

"I really like you, Ohio demon."
"I like you to, Michigan devil."