we found your grindr

brook had arranged to spend the day with luke and mell, his best friends from the past few years.

they were attempting to shoot some good photos for their instagram profiles, and it was now brook's turn after mell taking ages and making sure her picture was perfect.

"you sure you trust me with your phone?" luke smirks, instantly snatching it out of the other's hand as he's about to pass it.

"guess i have no choice." the fake blonde chuckles, getting his pose ready.

he pays no attention to luke showing mell something on brook's phone screen.

he doesn't see mell's eyes widen and luke's raised brow, and when he does look up, luke's ready to take the pictures.

-

it all goes without a hitch, and the three are about to relax, heading into brook's shared house.

brook sits with a grunt, stretching and watching as luke walks upstairs, probably to the loo, and mell scoots closer.

"sup?" he asks her, swinging a friendly arm around her petite shoulder.

".. when you were sorting yourself out for your pictures, luke and i might have found something on your phone." mell looks up at brook with a guilty smile.

brook furrows his brow, but doesn't take his arm away.

"what was it?"

"we found your, um.. we found grindr."