Warm Breath

~Back To Percy's POV~

Nico seemed a little off while we walked to the kitchen.

I shook it off and grinned when I heard Jason's voice booming through out the house.

A high pitched laugh rang out and my smile dropped.

I stopped just before wall ended and turned to Nico, his eyes glued to the ground.

I pulled him in and kissed him softly, feeling him melt into my lips.

We separated and his eyes were practically sparkling.

"Showtime," I whispered as he nodded.

I stepped out into the open space in front of the kitchen.

Jason and Piper were holding hands while drinking from glasses of wine.

Calypso was there, too.

I tried to ignore all thoughts of her, but too many memories sent all feelings back to me.

"Where have you been?" Jason's voice snapped me back into the moment.

I grinned.

"I've been busy, man."

Piper rolled her eyes.

"Too busy for us?" She pouted.

I laughed.

"Never!"

Jason smiled and I saw his eyes flicker to Nico.

"Who's this?" He asked, tone friendly.

I pulled Nico forward and wrapped my arm around his shoulders.

"This is Nico di Angelo. Nico, this is Jason, my best friend. Piper, his girlfriend. I don't know where Leo is, but that's his girlfriend, Calypso." I indicated to everyone.

He gave a little wave as Calypso interjected, "I'm not his girlfriend."

Her eyes seemed to look me up and down before locking her eyes on mine.

I heard the toilet flush and all attention turned to the short Mexican who entered the kitchen.

"Percy!" He called out as he neared.

I grinned and slapped his back.

"How you been, Leo?"

Nico moved closer into my side while eyes were still on Leo.

Piper noticed immediately, a 6th sense for her.

Her eyes narrowed in and Nico shuffled away, cheeks turning red.

I looked for Annabeth, but no signs of her so I pulled Nico closer and kissed the top of his head.

Piper squealed and grabbed Jason's hand.

"Are you two a couple?" She asked excitedly.

I gave her a small smile and looked down at Nico for confirmation.

He kissed my nose and I took that as a yes.

"Indeed, Pipes. 3 months strong."

Jason and Leo congratulated me while Calypso's eyes zeroed in on Nico and our newly joined fingers.

"So you're gay?"

I stared at her, our intense glares creating an awkward atmosphere.

Nico pulled on my sleeve and I looked away from her to stare down at him.

"What is it?" I muttered.

He jerked his head to the left slightly and I saw Annabeth walking up to the group.

"Are you guys ready for dinner?" Her eyes lingered over our shirts and her nose wrinkled. "You're not really wearing that, are you?"

I look around and realized that all of them were all dressed up, the girls in moderate dresses and Jason and Leo wearing embarrassing sweater vests with ties under.

I chuckled.

"We'll go change then," I spoke softly, tugging on Nico's arm back to the bedroom.

-

Picking out something to wear wasn't hard.

I decided to look classier than our friends out there and grabbed the tux I had bought for going to interview for my father's place as CEO.

I quickly dressed, tie and everything as Nico sat watching from the bed.

"What will you wear?" I mumbled, going through my closet.

I spotted a black dress shirt that Annabeth had swore was in my size, proving how poorly communicated we were.

"Hmm... This shirt with some dark jeans shouldn't be over doing it." I thought out loud. "It might seem too casual though. Let's try it with some black dress pants."

I thought some more, imagining how it would look pieced together.

"Ooh! And a white tie!" I smiled, facing Nico, who was grinning.

I  walked over to the bed and sat next to him, pulling on his hand, fingers playing with each other.

"Do you want to go? We don't have to." I asked, not wanting him to be uncomfortable.

He smiled and leaned on my shoulder.

I stood up and extended the clothes to him.

"Off you go then, di Angelo." I teased.

He smirked and took off the shirt, exposing his skin slowly.

I felt my breathing grow rapid as he slide down the jeans, remembering how he took them off right before I took him.

I couldn't stand just watching him.

Taking hold of his hips, I pulled Nico closer, his warm breath against my lips.

"You drive me crazy," I whispered and I felt him shiver.

-

Our lips always seemed to move like waves of an ocean.

Powerful, yet calming.

Strong, yet gentle when it was needed.

Only right now, we were a hurricane.

And not even almighty Annabeth can stop a brewing hurricane.

-

A/N: Don't kill me! I know its shorter than usual! I just wanted to update at least twice before Monday! This is probably confusing for you since you'll be reading this a couple weeks after I actually wrote this!
YOOOO okay so here's the deal: I got writer's block :( sooo I'm not really sure I want to continue this
I'm sorry :'(
But if you want me to continue, tell me and idk maybe I'll keep writing