un

author note: im going to keep these chapters relatively short, 150-500 words each, this is to get chapters out quicker and prevents me from writer block! :^]

the day had finished for dahyun, meaning she would go study at the library for a while, she prefered studying there, rather than her house where her flatmate would stay up blasting music at god-knows-what-hour of the morning it was.

she slowly strolled over to the campuses library when she accidentally bumped into someone, paces away from the door.

"sorry.." she murmured.

she looked up when met with a tall girl towering over her, she looked oddly familiar.

dahyun was about to repeat herself when cut off.

"kim dahyun, is it?"

dahyun found it awkward that this girl knew her but she had no clue who she was.

"how did i know you'd turn up here? good girl, good grades..." she leant on the door frame.

dahyun squirmed under the girls stare, she felt small under her dark glare.

"don't like to use your words? c'mon babe. maybe i can hear you loud and clear later on tonight as i wreck you." she grew a sly smirk.

"you know me, don't you?" the tall brunette continued, trying to pull an answer from dahyun and was left with a quiet "no." followed by a violent shake of the head.

"perhaps i should introduce myself then. minatozaki sana." she held her hand out implying dahyun should shake it. once dahyun accepted the invite she regathered everything. minatozaki sana, playgirl, the user, the-undeniably-beautiful-girl standing right in front of her. the handshake became less of a handshake when sana intertwined their fingers.

dahyun was shocked, her courage was real, just like the rumours about sana.

sana got extremely close to dahyuns jaw.

"i could have you on your knees within seconds, if only you kne-" she was then cut off from dahyuns sudden surge of confidence as she found her voice.

"trust me, miss minatozaki, i'm the last girl that'd get on my knees for you." she pointed her finger at sana, leaving her taken aback.

sanas mouth was left again for a split second before wearing her signature cocky smirk again.

"i'll let you think about that. but when you can't resist, ill be waiting for you, princess."

"as if." dahyun lied to herself knowing soon she would probably lose her sanity and give in, assuming sana would pester her.

fin du chapitre