The history of their families.

The aristocratic families of Terence and Lawrence are friends from ages. Both families know each other professionally and personally too well. The youngest descendents of these noble and famous families are Siri Terence and Alexa Lawrence respectively along with their siblings. These two young teens have developed a great friendship through years. They have almost the same likes and dislikes.

It happened around the previous 2 centuries that these Terence and Lawrence families which were originally Indian, migrated to England for some business reasons. They had the Poo family as their sidekick. The Poo family is full of fools. They all think very highly of themselves. But they are always loyal to royal families. They too migrated along with their bosses to England. Gold stuck the two rich families as their business prospered. The families, inspite of being settled and being with a blessed life in England, had respect and pride in their birthplace: India. They hence sent their offsprings to India for short visits.

The Poo family wanted to impress the Terence and Lawrence families and so it decided to start a school ' INDIAN PUBLIC SCHOOL ' in England, especially for Indian migrants. This school, along with all the academic subjects, gave importance to Indian language and a few customs. No doubt the Terence and Lawrence families were impressed but they also decided to enroll their heirs in that school. This was the beginning of the tradition of the heirs of the Terence and Lawrence families learning in ' INDIAN PUBLIC SCHOOL '. The heirs of Poo family were to visit India much often and run the school after graduating in India itself.

Terence and Lawrence families gained respect even further due to their heirs who were blessed with extraordinary intelligence and all other skills. All the generations of both the families living in England were full of well mannered folks who had virtues like great respect for elders, handing every difficulty with patience, never to insult others, etc, etc, etc. Both the families were very particular about inculcating these Virtues in their future generation to maintain their high-class persona and fame. They are actually more than particular, they are DESPERATE.

As soon as the child learns to speak he/she is taught all the words used to address elders respectfully. This is continued till there is no difference between other elders and the child's parents. The child is not free and comfortable in his/her own home and with his/her own parents. All that matters is to be a charming prince or a fragile princess in others' eyes. This continued till last 2 decades. But, a prophecy was made in the families long ago that : Two young ladies will be born in the families at the dawn of 21th century (in the first decade of the century) and will break the tradition of being a perfect princess and instead will be rather tomboyish and disrespectful to the ones against them or their thoughts. They may not follow the GOLDEN RULE of the families which the children are taught since the age of 3: IF EVIL IS DONE UNTO YOU, RETURN THOU GOOD AGAIN. It's an extract from their favourite poem THE THREE RULES which is supposed to be taught in INDIAN PUBLIC SCHOOL every year to all the students irrespective of their classes. These two young ladies mentioned in the prophecy were born in 2003. And they indeed were rule breakers and not at all lady-like which their families expected them to be. They were named: ALEXA and SIRI.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This was just the introduction. I do lack good introduction skills...but the story is  likable...maybe. I assure you that the next page is a bit boring too...😅but it's necessary for background information...soooo sorry for that!😞