Chapter 3

Pic of Haizen again...

----------

Hazen POV

I got home and went to my bedroom to change into my Shorts and grey tank top.

I went to my art room and continued my work on the stone sculpture.

My house is kinda big, we have lots of rooms here and since I'm an only child I get to have some of the rooms for myself.

There's my parents bedroom and their own offices (they work a lot so they don't come home often, but when they do they are at their office's most of the time). Then there's my Bedroom, Art room, Anime room (it's were my computers, mangas and anime posters are located). We also have a gym in our basement a long with our storage. I mostly study and read at the attic tho, I've set up a little room there and it's quite comfortable there so I stay at our attic a lot.

*tick* *tick*

And I'm finished with my stone sculpture of another human face.

I placed it along with the others.

I make a lot since I'm still practicing on sculpting.

I walk upstairs to my room to take a shower.

----------

I've finished with my shower now and lemme say it feels gosh dang great not to be in a pool of sweat.

I lie down my bed exhausted after sculpting stone for hours.

I took my phone from my bed side table and started surfing through the internet.

I was watching some adorable cat videos when I heard my front door open.

'must be mom and dad' I thought as I went downstairs to meet them.

"Hey mom, Hey dad, how was work? " I asked

"Was alright, wasn't too stressful." My mom said as she took of her coat and work shoes to slip in her comfy slippers.

"Well yea it was alright cuz I helped you out with a lot of your work." My dad said to my mom taking of his shoes leaving him with his socks.

I forgot to mention they work at the same office. My mom works as the secretary and my dad the manager, that's also how they met.

"Yeah yeah you did thanks for that honey." My mom said to my dad as she kissed his cheek.

"Mom, Dad I'm right here." I said kinda annoyed and disgusted.

I mean who wants to see their parents flirt with each other?

"Oh that's right! I forgot to tell you that your Uncle Ben is visiting next month along with your cousins." My dad said going to the living room and watch he's TV on the sports channel.

"Ugh their coming over? " I whined

I didn't really like my cousins that much just because their annoying and Uncle Ben like to drink Beer with my dad a lot and so I have to clean up their mess when their drunk. I swear they act like children fighting over candy when their drunk.

"Well we can't do anything about that sugar they've already planned it." My dad said focused on his basketball ball game.

"WHOOOO! GO TEAM BRAWLERS! GO GET EM! " My dad shouted thrilled about he's game.

"Don't worry dear their not gonna be that much of a trouble this time." My mom said going to the kitchen to make us dinner.

"I'll be making steak and mashed potatoes tonight." My mom said disappearing into the kitchen.

"Not going to be trouble they say" I mumbled going upstairs to my room to sketch and draw cuz I felt like it.

I was sketching some cute dogs and cats as my mind went off to think about Kilien Vine.

I still can't believe I actually talked to her even tho we were in the Janitors Closet possibly the one of the worst ways to meet someone I'm still glad we met.

She's pretty tall now that I think about it 178cm I think? She also had those gray eyes that captures you in them and her short brown hair makes her look even more cool.

I felt my face heat up as I thought about her.

Ughhhhh Why am I feeling this way, I've never crushed on anyone before.

"Haizen! Dinner's ready!" I heard my mom shout downstairs. I quickly got off my chair heading down to the kitchen.

The smell of delicious meat engulf my nose.

'yum' I thought.

I sat in my seat ready to devour the food in front of me.

"Ok, let's eat!" My mom said I took a spoon filled with mashed potatoes and a fork with a piece of steak on it.

As I ate me and my parents talked about things related to our family and work.

"Sooo got a crush on anyone sugar? " My dad said I blushed as I thought about her.

"Uhhh noo? " I said well more like asked but whateves.

"Sure bout' that? No boy has taken your heart yet? " my dad asked teasingly.

"Nope" I said plainly as I took another piece of meat into my mouth.

'not a boy but...' I thought.

"Well I'm sure she'll find someone when the time comes." my mom said standing up.

I quickly finished the rest of my food and gave her my plate. She headed to the sink starting to wash our plates.

"I guess" my dad said following after my mom to help her clean up.

I went up to my room and changed into my pajamas. I turned of the lights on my room and headed to bed.

'I don't have a crush on anyone'I thought as I started getting sleepy, slowly drifting off to sleep.

----------

Eyyy Chapter three is donzo.

Tell me what you thought about it.

I'll try fixing my grammar mistakes as well as my misspelled words later on but for now I feel too lazy to do so.

Anyway I'll see y'all in the next chap.