Chapter 2

Pic above is Kelien...

----------

Kelien POV

*huff* *huff*

I was running from the group of girls that were chasing me.

I turned another corner and saw a girl walking. She was about to turn a corner but I catched up with her and grabbed her arm and pulled her along with me in the Janitors closet fast.

phew, I saved me and her from the group of girls chasing me.

I looked down at her and she was staring at me surprised and confused as to why I pulled both of us here in the closet.

I noticed that she had long blonde hair, pretty bluish green eyes, lush lips and perfect figure. With the glasses and oversized sweater she looked cute.

'Damn, she's fucking perfect' I thought.

"Hey uhhh I apologize for suddenly grabbing you and pulling you here in the closet with me. " I said apologizing for my rudeness while scratching the back of my neck.

"I-it's uhm fine, but w-why'd you grab and pull me here anyway? " she asked stuttering a bit.

"Ah well, a group of girls were chasing me and I happen to see you on their and my way so I pulled you here with me to avoid the group of girls" I said slightly embarrassed.

She nodded and leaned on the door putting her ear against it. Probably trying to hear if the girls have passed.

We heard running, passing the closet. I hear it slowly fading and their gone.

"Phew, I think they passed" she said looking at me straightly.

"Yeah, were safe for now" I said to her looking at her as well.

She blushed because of the eye contact and looked away.

'cute' I thought.

"let's leave now while we still have the chance. " she said grabbing the door knob.

I nodded and she opened the door, peeking to check if anyone is in sight.

We got out of the closet and headed to the school gate.

"hey thanks btw" I said

"nah it's fine" she said

We walked stopping at the school gate.

"Again uhh sorry about that, me surprising you by pulling you to the closet with me I mean" I said scratching my neck, never knew I do this often.

"No prob, I understand that a lot of girls like chasing after you." she said smirking.

'she's teasing me!! ' I thought while blushing.

"Well then, guess I'll see you at school tom?" I questioned.

"Yea, sure" she said smiling

'God, even her smile is perfect' I thought.

"Fare well then" I said headed to the direction of my home waving goodbye to her.

"Bye " she said waving goodbye to me aswell going to her own direction.

I hope I'll see more of her soon.

----------

I'm here at my apartment, I live alone here for some reasons. I had just finished with my shower when Via texted me.

Via: hi ฅ'ω'ฅ

Kilien: what?

Via: I'm having a party tom, wanna go? ^ω^

Kilien: I'll go if I have time.

Via: kk ≧∇≦

Kilien: bye

Via: ba-bye ≥3≤

Kilien: also stop with the emojis

Via: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This girl I swear...

Via or Via Caterson is my best friend since middle school. We used to bully each other and fight a lot but after an embarrassing moment we became best pals.

I put down my phone and went to the other room to play some instruments.

I have many rooms in my apartment but I'll give ya a tour later on.

You see other than sports I really loved playing instruments, (No one else knew that apart from my family and best friend of course) Whether it be the guitar, the drums, the piano and many more.

My dad used to be a musician, he had a Career going so he also thought me on how to play different instruments. But something happened, an Accident that took him from me.

A tear fell from my cheek when I started to remember the past.
I wiped it away and continued to play the guitar.

Playing these instruments really makes me happy.

----------

After hours of playing the Instruments I went to my Bedroom ready to sleep.

I change to my pajamas and tuck myself bed, turning the lights off my mind wandered of with that girl I had just met a few hours ago.

She's just so cute and she smelt like Mocha and Vannila.

...

Oh I forgot to ask her name lol

I chuckled at myself for forgetting to ask her name. It's fine I'm sure we'll meet again.

----------

Hi it's me again xD

Sooo chapter two...whadya think bout' it?

Comment down below!

Also what do you think happened to Kiliens parents?