Chapter 48

Will's POV

We got kicked out of the house and now we need to figure out what we're doing. We didn't even have a plan.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I asked the guys.

"Lets go go-karting!" David said. We liked the idea and since we're little kids at heart, we went to magic mountain. As soon as we walked in we ran towards different things.

"Guys. The plan was go-karting." I reminded them.

"Will, live your life. Don't follow the plans!" Dana said. I shrugged and went to the laser tag area. I walked up to the desk and I can't believe what I saw. Laccie, Sarah, Cassie, Marjanai and Aaliyah were here.

"Oh hey Will! Funny seeing you here" Laccie said as her minions laughed. Just then, the guys came up behind me.

"What are y'all doing here. I thought you left" David said annoyed.

"Change in plans" Sarah said winking at David. Divid clenched his fist and started walking toward her until I grabbed him.

"This won't solve anything David." I told him and he backed off.

"Let's just go" Cole said.

"See you around!" Cassie said as we walked away.

Devery's POV

"Who were those girls?" I asked the guys.

"Our 'best friends'" Cole said putting quotations around 'best friends'

"More like ex-bestfriends" Gabe mumbled.

"What happened between all of you?"

"Well long story short, they like us and want us but we have girlfriends and one day I guess they decided to try an break us up which, they succeeded" Will said.

"But we all gor back together which I don't think they know yet" Dana added.

"Do the girls know they're here?" I asked.

"Kiara knows. She saw them at the amusement park but I don't know about the others" Cole told us.

"Well lets go find something else to do" Gabe suggested. We walked around for a little bit until we got to this fortune place.

Gabe's POV

We stopped in front of this fortune place.

"Why'd we stop here?" I asked.

"Let's get our fortune told!" David said. Everyone agreed but I was reluctant.

"I don't think that is a good idea"

"Oh come on. Just come in and sit with us you don't have to get yours told." Dana said. I agreed and went inside. The place was so creepy. I didn't want to be here.

"Welcome to Madame Sophia's. The madame is busy at the moment but with be with you all shortly." We waited for a little bit until a lady came out.

"Are you guys here to get your fortunes told?" We all nodded our heads and she motioned for us to follow her. We walked into a big room with a lady at a table with cards and a crystal ball.

"I'm Madame Sophia. Please, have a seat." The lady said. We all sat down.

"Now, who's first?" David got up and sat down across from her.