Part 1- Meet the perfect daughter

Rising star Enterprises Mumbai

A beautiful girl of 21 is continuously working on her computer another girl is standing beside her....

Girl 1 : did u even listen what I am saying......

Girl 2 : yaa V...I heard everything. U are saying .....

Veebha : then why are u not reacting....listen nandu it's all u can do....

The girl is one and only Nandini Murthy the CEO of Rising star Enterprises.....

Nandini : u can call her V....

Veebha: OK......

Veebha Comes with a girl who looks like a model....

Nandini : Be seated Shanaya....

Shanaya: Look Nandini I come straight to the point....I want to quit....

Nandini is Scared at inside but she didn't shows it on her face....

Nandini : Look Shanaya we all know the situation of the firm....But we can't also promise u anything... So I better suggest u to choose the best way for u....

Shanaya : Thanks nandini for understanding.... I think u will shout at me....but u are so cool....thanks and goodbye....

Nandini: Good bye and all the best for your future.....

Nandini: (in mind) She was the last model we have in the company....what am I going to do now?....

She closed her eyes tightly....the flashbacks of previous year is haunting her.....

Nandini : (in mind) it's been a year now....Dad suffered from a stroke a year ago....He couldn't handle the news of his falling agency.... One has to be rich,influential and deceitful to emerge top of the entertainment industry.....But my dad has nothing...He did best he could....And he left it to me to keep his agency from shrinking any further....Now I have to do this...

Veebha : Are u OK nandu.....

Nandini : I am fine V......

Veebha : What will we do now .....

Nandini: I know what to do.....

At the Photoshoot

Harshad : Are u Sure u can do this......

Nandini : It's all right Harshad....it's all I can do to save the company.....U don't know what will happen if the company closed.....

Harshad : Are u ready Nandu....

Nandini : Yes....

Harshad : Nanz please we can still drop this....

Nandni: No I will do this.....

Harshad: OK ...be ready....

What nandini is going to do....

Precap : Meet the bad boy.....