Part 5 - The Proposal

Malhothra Mansion garden

Nandini : (clapping) Wow just wow...like seriously dad...I am getting married and to a manwhore....Are u even in your senses....

Nan's dad : Nandu don't talk about ur fiancee like that....

Nandini : Wahi tho Maine Sochaa he looks familiar....Everything clicked when u said 'Manik Malhothra'....he is that millionaire who always hooked up with super models and actresses....

Akash : I don't want to know about that.... I am just concerned about Rising stars....And Mr.Malhothra owes me alot and he also Want to clear Manik's image in front of media and show him as mature to take over the business...

Nandini : So are u selling me for ur company....

Akash : It's not like that .....any ways u too haven't date anyone till the date...So I thought u just stick with arranged marriage.....

Nandini : I don't date anyone till now because I am always running behind your dreams....like that I just forgot I have dreams too....

Akash : Whatever u just have to marry him that's it....

Nandini : You know what I just wish the waves should hold me that day and I simply died....

She walk away without letting the tears to fall....

Malhothra Mansion study room

Manik : Wow I am getting married and I don't know.....

Raj : What's the problem in it ?.....

Manik : The problem is I don't want to get married because....

Raj : U want to play around with girls...

Manik : Dad it's not ....

Raj : Enough manik....It's all happening because of ur womanising nature...just tell me a day when u are not a part of the headlines... The share holders are quite upset by u ....

Manik : U are worried about the share holders...I am the damn CEO for hell's sake....The company only earned high after I take charge...I get the all the opportunities....

Raj : By sleeping with them or play around ....

Manik : Come on Dad it's not a big deal...

Raj : It is manik....it is....U can achieve height by this way ....but for survival u have to impress them and gain their trust and support....

Manik : So u think Marriage is a solution...

Raj: Of course...it's just part of the deal...Nandini She is just perfect...And murthys ...they are quite harmless...u don't have any option other than agree to this....

And he walk away leaving a frustrated manik....

Precap : Will they agree for marriage?.....