This Time Love Wins Shot 2...

The scene starts with sanskar who is seen thinking something deeply standing near the window...

Then he took his phone out and called someone....

San- hello...listen file a divorce...ya Mr Ramprasad Maheswari and Mrs Sujata Maheswari....yup and also bring the contract file of the merging of Maheswari Co. And Karma Co. Be fast....

He cuts the call and then calls someone else...

San- Han raghu bring that scroundrel and that bitch to Maheswari Mansion tomorrow...and remember that they should not recognize you....

He cuts the call and looks towards swa suj....he went to them and hugged both of them....

San- Today is our last night in this house and I promise you both that you won't see them ever in your life...

Swasuj nodded their head and they all slept...

Hall,,

After getting tired after all the things all went to sleep...not even caring about laksh and unaware of the biggest storm coming in their life...

Next evening the whole family except swasansuj were sitting in the hall and having snacks when see that a man brings laksh by dragging with his collar...and behind a girl  enters holding kavya firmly by her shoulders...

Man-(shouts)- Sathya Bhai!!! Ruhi Bhabhi!!! Maa Ji!!!

Swasansuj come down...sanskar comes to the man and  pats his back....

Sans- Well done Raghav and Siya...throw these two stupids  there...

Raghav Siya throw them down...while Maheswari family runs to laksh and holds..

Ap- Sanskar what the hell are you doing??? Laksh is your brother...

San- all this brother nonsense were cleared yesterday...and moreover call me Sathya because only my loved ones call me sanskar...

Ap- why are you doing this??? We are family...why are you hurting your family???

Swa- Sanskar is not hurting his family...you all are not his family....you are the murderer of his brother...his twin brother...we both  came for revenge...revenge for death of sanskar and kavitha....

(Sanskar(sathya) is the elder brother...and sanskar who died is the younger one both of them are twins...)

Dp- what nonsense you are saying??? Sanskar is standing in front of us all safe and you are saying he is dead..

Suj- I gave birth to twins...the elders one was named as sanskar...who is all safe but that time when you people took my son from me and told that he was kidnapped I was all broken so I named the younger one as sanskar too...but that day you killed my son..so what if he loved kavitha who was a bengali...you were ready to make swara your daughter in law because of laksh but why did you killed my younger son...that day i found out that my elder son is alive and that day you killed my younger son...why????

Dp- because you couldnt have two boys then you would have become more superior...moreover adarsh is our adopted son so he was not counted as the heir of this empire....thats why i tried to kill both your sons but luckily your younger son was saved and i took the elder son and gave it to a goon and i also gave money t the goon for killing that baby...

san- but the goon didnt killed me he made me his son and gave me the name sathya...you would have heard of this name...i am the famous gangster sathya bhai....and you all were mistaking swara as this sharmistha's daughter but she is the daughter of raizadas she is the eldest heir of raizada an you all killed her sister...kavitha singh raizada...so she came to take revenge from you all....and we both know eachother from past 8 years...we both came back for our revenge...or sanskar and kavitha we came here....

maheswaris were shocked hearing all this...

sanskar goes to the lawyer who was standing there and took the contract paper and divorce paper...and threw it towards dp and ram..

san-(takes out a gun)- quickly sign these papers and give them to me...be quick..

dp and ram signed the papers without reading and gave them to sanskar...

san- mom now you are free from this spineless creature and now this maheswari mnsion belongs to you..as i said they have to return each and every penny they took from you so now this mansion belongs to you and mrs ragini laksh maheswari i would like to tell you where your laksh was from past 24 hours...he was aught red handed when he was getting married to kavya and what all stupid nonsense things you were speaking yesterday..now i would leave this matter for you to handle...now maheswaris get ready if you want you can leave the house at this very moment but if you want to live in this house from today you are my mom's servants....

all nodded their heads and started dong their house chores immediately...

Leap of 1 year...

In this 1 year ragini had punished laksh with the help of swara as she pleaded swara to help her and laksh was in the jail for marrying another girl when his first wife is alive....swasan have a daughter her name is SANARA SANSKAR MAHESWARI....mheswari are now living the life of servants...swasan led their life happily as this time their love won...

THE END....

hey guys here ends this time love wins next one will be CHILDHOOD LOVE....

see you soon

.

.

.

.

.

<<<BYE>>>