Chapter 1- A New Proxy

Toby was sitting in the humble shed he had been staying in for a few days now. Today was sure to be an interesting and exciting day for the young adult. Now that he had healed and cleaned up a bit, Slenderman, his new boss so the brunet was told, said the young adult was ready to go to the mansion and meet the others. Toby was a little nervous, but he was also excited to have the chance at a new — and hopefully better — life. Slender suddenly teleported in front of the brunet.

"Are you ready to go, child?" the faceless being asks.

"Y-yes, s-sir. I've got e-everything I n-need," Toby says.

Toby is, then, teleported into the doorway of the Slender Mansion. He looks around the large building in awe. Slender soon teleports in front of the brunet, and the young adult snaps his attention to the faceless being.

"Children, come here. I have someone for you to meet," Slender calls. People soon started to crowd into the corridor. Toby starts to get a bit anxious looking at all the various different people. He subconsciously moved a few steps back. Slender nudges the new proxy in front of him with a tendril. "This is our new proxy, Ticci Toby, and I expect you to be nice to him."

"U-umm, h-hi," Toby says. He waves shyly with a twitch. Murmurs break out among the group of varied individuals in the room, and most of them seem to be questioning — more like mocking — his uncontrollable twitch and stutter. He starts to twitch and tic a bit more at hearing the murmurs. One of the members of the conglomerate, who the brunet would soon learn to be Jeff, gives a laugh.

"Well, I can see why he's called Ticci Toby; he ticks more than Clockwork does," the smiling killer mocks. Toby looks down at the ground.

"Silence!" Slender commands. The faceless being's voice echoes around the corridor, and the room falls silent. "Unless you wish to be stuck cleaning the basement for a week, stop mocking Toby and introduce yourselves properly."

Jeff was the first to break the silence and said, "Fine, I'm Jeff. Call me Jeffery and I WILL kill you." Toby nodded in response, and he twitches again.

Jane walks up to Toby to shake his hand. "I'm Jane," she said. Toby politely shook her hand and replied, "Nice to meet you, Jane." Jane then steps back to where she was in the group.

"My names Eyeless Jack, but most people call me EJ," Eyeless Jack says with a wave, and Toby waved back.

"Hahaha, names Laughing Jack, or LJ for short, but don't get EJ and me mixed up," laughing Jack says with a signature laugh, and the monochrome clown shakes hands with Toby.

"I'm Ben Drowned, but you can just call me Ben," Ben says uninterestedly.

"People call me clockwork. Let me know if you need any help with anything~," Clockwork purres.

Toby twitches nervously, and he shyly says, "O-ok."

"Masky," Masky says monotonously. The masked male didn't seem to be paying much attention.

"Hi there, Toby. My names Sally," Sally said cheerfully while hugging her teddy bear tightly and smiling.

"I'm Hoodie," Hoodie said.

"Everyone else is off on missions at the moment, so you'll meet them all later," Slender tells Toby. The brunet turns to the faceless being, and he looks up the entity with a wide-eyed look.

"T-there are m-more?" Toby asks.

"Yes, there's many more: Bloody Painter, Puppeteer, Lost Silver, Glitchy Red, Pinkamena, Nurse Ann, and Judge Angels to name a few," Slender says. Toby gives a twitch and looks down at the floor.

"Wow, there are a lot of people here," the brunet mumbles.

"Masky," Slender calls. The one who introduced himself as Masky steps forward a bit.

"Yes, sir?" The masked man asks.

"You're in charge of Toby's training, and I would like for you to teach Toby the rules and show him around until he gets the hang of things," Slender says.

"Alright," Masky says apprehensively.

"Everyone is now dismissed," Slender says, and he then teleports away. Everyone quickly dissipated from the room. Toby and Masky were left standing alone together in the room. The masked male turns to face down the corridor. Suddenly, Slender teleports back into the room in front of Masky, and the masked individual jumps a bit.

"Oh, I nearly forgot. Masky, you and Toby will be sharing your room until we can get him a room of his own," Slender says. The two males in question stare up at the faceless entity slack-jawed.

"WHAT!?" Masky and Toby exclaim in unison.