Chapter 2

[Dani's POV]

We finally arrived in school

"I'll see you at lunch" Jun oppa waved goodbye and left

Jun oppa is in the same department as us but hesra year ahead. Minghao is my classmate, we're both sophomores majoring in dance.

Me and Minghao changed to comfortable attires first before heading to class. We go to school looking nice cause we both love fashion.
After 10 mins, I got out of the cr and saw Minghao waiting for me outside

"Let's go?"

He nodded and we proceeded to our classes. We have the same schedule
We are one of the few bff students who are lucky enough to get the same schedule.

[Narration]

Dani and Minghao are the top students in their class. They never fail a dance routine ever since they started college. They are basically the perfect dance pair and because of this, their batch mates are shipping them.

[Dani's POV]

We just finished our choreography class, I kinda like today's routine cause 'Sorry not Sorry' is one of my favorite dance songs. I always free style whenever it come to my playlist.

"Hey Dani~" Jiae, one of my classmates in choreography class greeted

"Hey" I smiled

"So~ what's going on with you and Minghao" she nudged me teasingly

"What do you mean?"

"Aren't you two dating?"

"No, why would you think that?"

"You two are so perfect for each other and you're not dating??"

"I assure you, we're not dating. He's my best friend and nothing else"

"Aww too bad"

"Why?"

"Like I said, you're perfect for each other and even as dancing partners, you two are still perfect. You have a lot in common"

"We're just friends that just got lucky that our dancing is perfect haha"

"Well if you ever get together, I'll be in full support"

I just smiled at her

"Ready to go babe?" Her boyfriend Jimin draped his arm around her

"Yep, bye Dani~ I'll see you later at ballet"

"See yah" I waved

[Minghao's POV]

After dance class, Jun hyung messaged me asking if it's okay if we have lunch with his other friends and I said it's okay.
I locked my phone after replying and went to Danj who's currently talking to our classmate Jiae.
I accidentally overhear her denying there we're dating and we're just friends.

That kinda stung cause ummmm.....