part 1; Bad to the Bone

{Requested}

h/c ; hair colour
y/n ; your name
m/t ; magic type
s/c ; skin colour

I'm not much of a 'bad ass' like Lucy or Erza, I'm not as bold or strong as everyone else in the guild. I'm actually very modest and quiet, but I enjoyed it that way, I was treated almost like a little delicate princess.

It was Gajeel and Juvias first day at the guild and I must say Gajeel is really really hot. I sat next to him, sipping my lemonade and gazing at him, I couldn't help but size him up.

He glanced at me in the corner of his eye but I didn't care I still stared at his lovely shaped body, his clothes and hair had 'bad ass' written all over it.

He glances at me again in the corner of his eye and chuckles, "why do you keep staring at me sweetheart?" His voice was rough.

I smiled and blushed lightly, "my names f/n." I say sweetly.

"Doesn't answer the question pumpkin." He said, I continued looking at his rather large arms and built figure.

I sipped my lemonade through the straw, then played with the ice cube with the tiny umbrella. "Fine you caught me, but your hot as hell how could I not?" I smiled and blushed looking down into my lemonade.

He laughed cockily, "believe me, I know how it can be to keep your eyes from wondering.".

I looked up at Gajeel to see he was staring down my shirt, I smirked and touched his thigh underneath the table. "Oh yeah?".

A few weeks later

Me and Gajeel have been flirting back and forth for weeks now, he is a huge jerk at times but he's also very understanding. It was late and I was about to leave the guild before Gajeel followed behind me, "wait up." He called. I stopped at the door as he walked in front of me opening the door for me, I walk out of the guild into the dark empty town and Gajeel walked beside me. "I'll walk you home, can't have a girl like you wondering around the town at night y'know." He chuckled awkwardly and we both walked in the direction of my house.

"You've never seen where I live before have you?" I said starting conversation.

Gajeel nodded, "nope, but I'm about to find out." as we walked I grabbed onto his arm making me feel safe.

We stopped in front of my house which wasn't too far away, I take out my key opening the door and stepping inside. "Would you like to come in for some tea? Or a sandwich or something?" I said as Gajeel stood in the doorway.

"Sure I'll check out your place." He walked in kicking off his shoes and immediately making himself feel at home, He sat on the couch of my apartment and looked around the room.

I walked behind him touching his shoulders as I walked by, "I'm gonna change into something more comfortable." And walked into my bedroom.

"Ohoho okay." He chuckled.

I changed into a small f/c night dress and pinned my h/c hair into a little messy bun, my nipples showed through my dress and I never had any underwear on.

I slithered out of my room dragging my feet behind me as I walked infront of couch facing Gajeel and took his face into my hands, "how are you sweetheart?" I whispered seductively.

He placed his hand on my hips his tough was warm and inviting, his smile was charming but dangerous. "Your so damn sexy." He flirted, I climbed onto his lap.

My nightgown lifted up making my bare crotch push up against his jeans, the cold metal off his clothes pushed against my skin. I purred slithering my hands around his neck I kiss him passionately and deep, his lips were soft and delicate. He kissed me back roughly and moaned into the kiss, running his fingers down and up my thigh.

Lifting up my gown my privates became exposed, he pulled away from the kiss to look down at my area and smiled. "Gorgeous." He said sizing my body up completely before lifting the gown up more and more until he lifted it over my head, my hair draped over my exposed chest and he dropped the gown onto the floor.

I unbuckled his best and he started pulling his Shirt off, he lifted me up and kicked off his pants on the way into the bedroom. He tossed my naked body into the bed and flicked off the light, in the moonlight I could see him pulling his boxers off while walking towards me.

Gajeel climbs on top of me and smothers me in kisses, our naked body's rubbing against each other. He slid his dick inside me gently stretching my insides, I clawed at his back while he chuckled huskily. "Hah your adorable baby, moan my name for me sweetheart." I kissed him hard and rough, moaning into the kisses.

He got up on his knees and started fucking me in missionary, "oh yes Gajeel, harder please" I moaned.

Gajeel did as I said and fucked me harder, smiling at me in the moonlight gleaming in from the window. "Fuuuuck that's so good." His nails dig into my hips while he rammed me, we both moaned over and over again.

"Gajeel I'm gonna~" I moan, he pulls out and flips me over on my hands and knees.

He fucks me from behind and nails me hard, grabbing my hair and pulling it groaning. "Oh yes that's amazing, cum on my dick not do it you little bitch haha." He whispered to in my ear making chills go down my spine, he came inside me moaning as he done so. He kept his cock shoved in me making me cum around his cock as soon as the thick white liquid filled my insides. "Aggh fuck." He groaned before pulling out and lying down next to me, both of us panting.

I pulled a blanket over us and cuddled into him, his cum still leaking out of my pussy. "Goodnight Gajeel." I nuzzled into his neck.

He cuddled into me and kissed me on the forehead, "goodnight princess." He whispered sweetly.

After that me and Gajeel were inseparable, we started dating and everyone knew about it, It seemed like every night he tend to wonder his way into my bed again but I wasn't complaining.