part 2; Good Girl?

Me and Gajeel has just finished a mission together, in the middle of nowhere which use to be an illegal guild hall (now flattened into the ground) me and Gajeel made our way to the nearest town. It was a small town but it was a place to stay for the night, "one room please." I chirped at the motel owner.

Gajeel standing over my shoulder was quiet intimidating to the old motel worker, "t-that would b-be two hundred jewel m-miss." He stuttered.

I hand the man two hundred jewel and he hands me a key with the number 206 on it. I began walking off into the motel hall, Gajeel grunted and began walking behind me. "Your such a goodie goodie f/n, you could've bargained the price down a bit jeez." Gajeel chuckled.

I shook my head, "there's no need in doing that to the poor man, you already scared him half to death with your scary resting face." I said as I looked at the number on each door.

Gajeel laughed and pushed me against the wall, pinning me by my wrists and startling me slightly. His face inches from mine, "what if I plowed you so hard the bed collapses, or I make you scream my name so loud the entire building hears." He said loudly before licking up my neck and up the cartilage of my ear.

I let out a small moan and pushed him off me, "stop it Gajeel at least give me a minute to find our room jeez." I said with a slight attitude before walking up the hall a bit further. Gajeel trailed behind me, I opened the door with the key and we both walked into the small motel room.

There was a large bed taking up the middle of the floor, a few bottles of wine scattered about, and a little bathroom.

The bathroom had a shower and I immediately rushed in there first, I close the door locking it behind me. "Excuse me who said you got to shower first?" Gajeel banged at the door.

I turned the water on and took off my clothes, "I can't hear you over the water!" I shouted before hopping in closing the glass doors behind me. The water was hot and steamed up the bathroom and the glass shower door, I moaned in the shower at the feeling of the hot water relaxing my aching muscles. "Ahhh~ that amazing." I groaned to myself.

I showered for quite a while, after my hair was washed and everything I stood in there a while. "Got room for one more?" Gajeel slid open the glass door startling me, he steps in uninvited already completely naked.

"Gajeel what the? Ever heard of privacy?" I groaned covering my chest.

Gajeel smiles and wraps his arms around me, "cmon it's not like I haven't seen your sexy body before." He chuckled and started kissing down my neck. He starts kissing my chest and boobs sucking on my nipples and earning a small moan, "ouu you like that yea?" He chuckled.

I nodded panting and moaning at his touch, "how did you even get in here?" I asked out of breath.

He looked up at me while he continued kissing my breasts, "metal doorknob." He said in his deep charming voice.

I grabbed at his hair and continued to moan, "you dumbass, you can't just- ahhhh" he sticks a finger inside me and starts fingering me while he continued to kiss my chest, playing with my small pink nubs in his mouth. "you cant just melt the door knob Gajeel! Your paying for that." I said with a slight attitude while also rotating my hips so that his fingers would go deeper inside me.

He chuckles and bites my nipple playfully, "totally worth it." He said with my nipple still lodged into his mouth.

He shoved me against the wall of the shower and lifted me up by my ass, he forces his cock inside me and my arms wrap around me while I start bouncing up and down.

He continues playing with my boobs while he fucked me hard and rough, "oh fuck Gajeel that's sooooo good." I moaned, the warm water from the shower pouring on top of us.

He kisses my boobs and roughly sucks hard leaving a small mark, "you like that baby? Your such a good girl." He moaned and kissed me passionately while he continued to fuck me.

We kept kissing over and over again while he fucked me harder and harder, I moaned and dig my nails into his back leaving small scratching marks all over him. "I'm so close Gajeel faster please" I begged.

Gajeel looked at me with an excited expression, the same face he always made whenever he knew I was soon gonna cum. "Cum baby cum for me." He groaned and fucked me faster, "yea I bet that feels good doesn't it?" Gajeel teases.

I nod and feel myself tightening up, "ohhhh yesssss" I moaned as I climaxed all over his cock.

He thrusted in all the way and came inside me, "aaaaaah damn it yes." He groaned and pulled out letting both out cum pour all over the shower floor.

I flicked the shower off and the room went silent besides the sound of me and Gajeel panting hard, I walked out of the shower and see the melted doorknob on the floor.

Gajeel laughed and walked out of the bathroom strutting his naked body, I walked out behind him being careful of the scalding hot melted doorknob on the floor.

I flick the motel room light off, in the darkness Gajeel grabs my arm and pulls me into bed. Gajeel pulls the blanket over us and grabs me burying my face into his chest, Our naked bodies pressed against each other and he instantly fell asleep snoring loudly.

I giggled and nuzzled into him, I kissed him on the neck and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Bonus

"Just don't say anything about it." Gajeel said as I stared at the melted doorknob on the floor.

I shook my head, "I can't I have to tell them I have to pay for it or I'll feel bad." I said nervously.

Gajeel grabbed my arm and began pulling me out of the motel room, "cmon just shut up and leave, it's a motel room not a castle they probably won't even notice." He dragged me down the hall of the motel and past the desk with the old man working there.

My heart beat sped up and I grabbed onto Gajeel's arm, "I can't." I said worried.

"Here's your stupid key." Gajeel payed the key on the counter in front of the old man, and before I got to say anything I was dragged out of the motel.

As me and Gajeel walked toward the train station I felt a little different, like a flame was inside of me. "I feel so reckless." I said giggling.

Gajeel looked at me and laughed, "do ya? Haha its not that big of a deal." He chuckled.

I grabbed his arm and smiled up at him, "I'm such a bad ass aren't I?" I giggled excitedly.

We stopped walking and he sized me up and down with a blank expression, "your no bad ass, your my good little girl." He patted me on the head ruffling my hair.