The Lawnmower Ruined Everything pt. 1

Back to Emma.

Enjoy ;)

________________________________________

Chapter 11

"That's where you're wrong, Death," I say, a mere inches from his handsome, stern face, "I don't feel."

I hope to all the gods that he can not feel how fast my pulse is beating through my wrist, betraying my previous statement. The truth is, when it comes to Death, I feel all of the emotions. He always brings me from zero to a hundred, whether that is in anger, sadness, fear, or now lust.

As I stare deeper into his black eyes, I can not help but be drawn into him again. I should back away and put some distance between us, but all I want is to stay here.

A heated moment goes by, but I will not let myself make the same mistake as in the basement. I stay rooted in place, savouring our proximity exactly as I should not.

When I think he is about to let go of me, he smirks, an evil glint in his eye. He knows he is winning. The bastard knows exactly what I am thinking. What I am feeling.

Before I can remove myself and crawl into a dark hole, he pulls me to him roughly and crashes his lips on mine.

As soon as I feel his warm, hard mouth moving against my own, I know I am lost.

Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad. Bad, Emma. Don't do it.

His kisses are not like the romantic, soft, pecking kind you normally see when two people kiss for the first time. No, his are demanding, passionate, and hungry. One of his hands digs into my waist and pulls me to him until there is no more space between us. My treacherous body responds and I bring my hands up to the back of his neck. Instinctively, I grip his head firmly and angle mine upwards to better accomodate our height difference.

Treacherous, treacherous body.

This is the very last thing I should be doing with him.

He turns me until I am trapped in between him and the bedroom wall, possessively keeping his mouth on mine. He kisses me as though trying to destroy my mouth and I hungrily push back, biting fervently on his lower lip. He takes advantage of this by pushing his tongue past my clenched teeth, invading me. A moan escapes me and he keeps going with even more fervor.

Liquid electricity rushes through my body and I start tingling all over. This is definitely not a normal response, but screw it.

I relish in his burning grip on my hips and his hard body pressed against mine. My fogged brain can not focus on anything else but him. In this moment, it is as though all of my problems disappear. The dark thoughts that are constantly running through my mind are gone, replaced by desire. With every kiss, he takes my pain away.

His strong arms circle around my body, caging me. I feel the stubble on his chin deliciously grazes my jaw, his legs on either side of mine to keep my from being able to leave if I wanted to. I am thoroughly trapped, like a rabbit in snare, willing to be captured.

I run my hands down his back and slip them under his shirt where I can feel the taut, hard muscles of his back. I dig my nails in, unable to suppress the agression I feel mounting in me. He does not move away, does not even flinch, only increasing the speed at which he moves his lips and his tongue.

Soon, the kissing becomes agonizing. I need more and I know for a fact he feels the same way.

Death pulls away, eyes boring into mine with lust. We both stare at each other, panting and breathless from what should not have happened.