Bebita🍋

I and billie had just wakened up from a rough night, with all that happened last night I knew that we were gonna be sore for at least two days, I and billie have been having a lot of sex lately and to be honest I kind of liked it, I kept my thoughts to myself as billie shifted in bed.

I turned over and pulled her close to me." good morning bebita" I say resting my hands on her waist and trace her purple bruises I left last night. "Good morning mamma's," she says turning over, "ow SHIT" She groans in pain as she turns over.
I couldn't help but to laugh but jokes on me it hurt to laugh.

"Baby, we gotta get up sooner or later, "I say trying to stop my lower belly from hurting, "I know baby," she says looking like she's scared to get up.
A few minutes pass and I just say
"You should have heard how you were moaning you sounded like a platypus on crack when you came, "I say laughing.

" dude and what did you sound like," she said proving a point.
"An aggressive porn star," I say lifting up off of my pillow.
I stepped out of bed baring my pain as I made my way over to the bathroom I sat down and peed, I hopped up and walked back out to find billie, not in the bed.

I put on some clothes

          (Pick one)When I walk down the stairs unheard voices

          (Pick one)
When I walk down the stairs unheard voices.
As I reached the last step I am totally surprised to see who bill was talking to. "Diego?" I walked closer to shake his hand, "hello I'm Emma."
"I know she talks about you all the time bro, but it's finally nice to meet you" he pulls me into a hug.

"Aye, Emma you wanna go to the studio with us today?"
"Omg bebita yes," I say exited.
"Yo you know Spanish" Diego asked me "well I am from Mexico so yes, "I say as we walk towards the car.
Once we were all in we pull off to the studio I rested my hands on billies thighs, about 30 minutes I wanna sat we arrived at this big boujee ass building.

We got out and walked in we just passed through like we owned the place." I own this place" I heard xan say as if the knew what I was thinking." oh makes sense now" say laughing. we walked into this recording room and I sat down Nd watched them record, about an hour later they walk out and tell me to go in there.
"Go" I wanna hear you sing baby.
"But why bebita"
Cause your special baby I just wanna hear you sing.
"Fine," I say walking into the booth and sat down.
I start singing honey by kahlani.

like my girls just like I like my honey; sweet
A little selfish
I like my women like I like my money; green
A little jealous
'Cause I'm a beautiful wreck
A colorful mess, but I'm funny
Oh, I'm a heartbreak vet
With a stone-cold neck, yeah, I'm charming

All the pretty girls in the world
But I'm in this space with you
Colored out the lines
I came to find, my fire was fate with you
Heartache would stay with you
Fly great escapes with you

I countdown to the clock, saw you awake
Don't walk away, or would you wait for me?
I go out to the bar, fuck hangin' with the stars
Don't even have a car, but you would wait for me

All, all, all, all the pretty girls in the world
But I'm in this space with you
Colored out the lines
I came to find, my fire was fate with you
My heartache would stay with you
Escape with you

I like my girls just like I like my honey, sweet
A little selfish, huh
I like my women like I like my money, green
A little jealous
Oh, I'm a beautiful wreck
A colorful mess, but I'm funny
Oh, I'm a heartbreak vet
With a stone-cold neck, I'm so charming, oh, oh

La-la-la-la-la-la-la
Do-do-do do-do
Do-do-do do-do
Do-do-do do-do
Da-da-da da-da

Isn't love all we need? Is it love?
Do-do-do do-do
To be the same prophesy? Is it love?
Do-do-do do-do
Do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti, is it love?
Do-do-do do-do
Love, do-do-do do-do

I was done singing and I must admit I sounded way better than Kalani.
I look up at billie and Diego and bro they both looked dead like there life had just been sucked out.
I laugh at them kind of surprised at how my voice was too.
I walk out of the booth and say  "hi" to them both.
"Baby, you sing better than I and Kalani combined," she says looking at me like she meant it, I knew she meant it but I don't know.
"Baby i-" I was about to say something but I was interrupted by my phone going off constantly.
I open it and drop my phone to the ground.
" did you guys really record me," I say
"Oh shit we in trouble," Diego says laughing.
"I'm not mad but Why tho" cause your talented and the world deserves to hear your voice.
Suddenly I got a DM from Kalani

"BITCH KALANI JUST TEXTED ME" I whisper-shout.
She says I love your voice and I think we should maybe think about doing a collab.
I show them the text as I basically faint.

"Okay let's get her something to eat she looks a bit pale," Diego says as we walk out.
We walked into a nearby chipotle, I ordered my usual and sat down to eat.

We had fun goofing around at chipotle Diego instantly became my best friend, we arrived at home and we facetime kalani and talk more info details.

She talked about how she liked my voice so much she wanted me and her to become a duet.

Bro so much shit happened today it all so crazy.
I and billie cuddle on the couch and watch old videos of her as a kid she was to cute.
We both drifted to sleep in no time.
___________________________________

Hey, my lemons.🍋
Who's your favorite band or duet
Peace✌