Chapter 8: another

After sonic booming back to the warehouse, there was a figure standing in the dark

"Hello Thomas" the figure announced

"Who are you?" I aksed the figure, the figure simply just laughed and tossed a piece of paper at me.

"Whats this?" I said as I picked up the peice of paper, it had scribbling on it but most of it was redible. Dear Thomas, incase you don't know who I am, the scientists who pushed you into the cryo chamber did the same thing with me, I was sent into the future to train you from the evil this new world holds.

"That didn't answer my question, who are you?" I put the sheet down the stranger just laughed

"mabey after training" the figure told me, as soon as it said that they pushed a buttion revealing a training room filled with dummies and obstacle courses.

"I was sent into the future with no idea what to do, tell me who the heck you are before I send myself back" I threatend it, it just simply just parried me and threw me to the ground.

"Hmph, fine I will show you" the figure said, revealing it's hood turning out to be a girl

"My name is twitch" she told me, she had soft red hair, lovely pink eyes.

"Nice to meet you" I said to her, shaking her hand.

"We start training tommorow" she told me walking away, I decided to get some sleep as well, fining the sofa I flopped on top of it and fell asleep, thinking of all the good times me and my friends had.