Chapter 2: powers

"Hey dude, what class do we have next?" I asked my friend mitch, looking through my timetable for what class we have

"Ahh... we have japanese" answered mich. Out of the blue, my ex pushed Mich to the ground and gave me a death stare

"Alright what do you want now?" I returned her death stare, she just kept looking into my eyes, it lasted for a few minutes before she answered me back saying

"You to get out of my way now!" She ordered, mich smiled at me and winked to signal me to use the comback line I trained to use

"Go on a diet, then I will move out of your way" I replied, smirking at her, she looked angrily at me then stormed off in anger.

"I guess all that training payed off" I smiled and thanked mich, the music went so we walked out and to our Japanese class in room 4. My friends stuart, tim and Ethan were waiting.

Stuart is the smartest of us all and got extremely high marks on everything, he had the longest of hair.

Tim is, well not as smart as Stuart but the best RTS player we had on our side.

Ethan is I cant describe Ethan because he is the wild card of our group.

Mich is the crazy guy who makes funny and dirty comments which mosty ends up with me saying: thats what she said.

Enough exposition lets get on with it

So half an hour in everyone wouldn't shut up so I would hit my hands on the table but something else happened. Insteadof my hands hitting the table, fire balls came out of my hands and flew around and targeted my ex, burning her a little bit, then everyone was silent and staring at me with cold dead eyes.

"I'm going to go" I slowly walked to the door, all my friends looked at me in disbelief.

"What just happened" I said to myself