Music Preference #2 (part 1)

Song- Ugly Heart by G.R.L

Nick- 'Maybe I'm just crazy, maybe I'm a fool' You and Nick have been arguing a bit lately and you hate it so much. "WELL MAYBE I'M CRAZY NICK!!!" you yelled. "NO Y/N, YOU ARE A DAMN FOOL!!" He yelled back. You ran away from him with tears brimming your eyes.

Louis- 'This little heart and brain of mine say, we're through with you' you're having confused feelings about Louis lately and it has really been bugging you. He has been really distant and secretive, and you just can't handle it anymore. "We're through with you" you wrote on a piece of paper and slid under his door.

Thomas- 'I wonder does it blow your mind, that I'm leaving you far behind' You looked out the plane window at the city lights that shone bright underneath you. Your mind wondered back to Thomas, you were leaving him behind in New Jersey and starting over in Arizona.

Jason- 'I wonder does it stop you heart to know, you're not my sunshine anymore' you and your boyfriend (Your/boyfriend's/name) were walking around hand-in-hand through the streets of Englishtown. You were laughing at something he said when in the distance you saw your ex- Jason Smith. You smiled and kissed your boyfriend on the lips.

Mikey- 'okay you're pretty, your face is a work of art. Your smile could light up New York City after dark' You looked over at Mikey and sighed. He was just so perfect- too perfect. "Babe. You're drooling" he smirked. "Am not" you said and wiped your mouth. It was then that Mikey smiled his light-up-NYC smile.

Madison- 'okay you're cover boy pretty, stamped with a beauty mark' In this photo shoot Madison looked like a cover boy. How on earth is he so beautiful? He looked over at you and smirked. "Like what you see Princess?" He asked. " Yes" you replied and kissed his nose.

Vinny- 'but it's such a pity, a boy so pretty with an ugly heart' You looked over at Vinny. He was cute but you knew that he was trouble, he has an ugly heart. He looked over at you and winked. You just shook your head and laughed. Sorry Mr. Ugly Heart, not today.