The First Time I Got Tagged

I received this

I received this. Well, I will try my best to do this, even if it is a wide variety of fandoms.

1) First of all, thanks to Jack Sparrow for the invitation. I would bring Legolas from the Lord of the Rings, because I would want him to meet Will Turner (who I assume would be there to make sure Jack doesn't do anything stupid). Legolas and Will Turner are played by the same actor, so this is looking to be very, very interesting. Second, I would bring Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. Am I the only one who thinks she would become good friends with the captain?

2) Well... it has been long since that the owl bearing my Hogwarts letter was tragically lost at sea, however if it had arrived I would probably have begged the Sorting Hat to... Hmmm... That's actually a hard question. Maybe not Gryffindor... I'm not the bravest, so if I went there, people would expect me to be brave. I would say that I'm evenly split between Ravenclaw and Slytherin.

3) "This is going to be easy." -Anakin Skywalker 

    I would choose Obi-Wan Kenobi. I would want a Master that was smart, but not Yoda smart. He should be younger, but not as young as Luke or Anakin. I need him to be more of a main character so not Kit Fisto or Kai-Adi-Mundy (I apologize to Star Wars purists if I misspelled that.) That helps narrow it down. Out of the remaining characters I would choose Obi-Wan. He has always been one of my favorite characters, and he is even better in the books. So good that I have cried at some of his parts.

4) Easy. This has got to be the easiest question. The House of Stark, because nearly everyone else is a raving lunatic. They aren't creepy and evil like everyone else is.

5) My two partners in crime. Skeld from Adventurers Wanted, for sure. I saw "mischief" and "partners in crime" and he is who I thought of instantly. Who else would be palling around like that? I would normally place the Weasley twins here, but I wouldn't want to choose one over the other. So onto the next trouble-making duo. Merry and Pippin. I would probably choose Pippin over Merry, because Pippin is also the lovable character. (The Fool of a Took is stupid, but honest.) 

6) I told myself I would never play this game ever, but this looks fairly light. That one term shall be refered to as "that term". How about I start with kill? I am a female, so I will murder Luna. (I'm so sorry!) Then, it's between Spock and Tyrion. I like Spock, but I would prefer Tyrion. So, "that term" Spock and marry Tyrion. Please note that these would never be my choices unless it was "Bob the Glob, Big Chungus (seriously, people!), and Tyrion Lannister."

7) Inigo Montoya (The Princess Bride). I don't think this needs an explanation. If I want to die, I would do it by Inigo. Who would kill me? How about Lord Voldemor- sorry- You-Know-Who? In the Cursed Child, Snape says something about there being a certain glory about being taken down by The Dark Lord Himself. I wouldn't disagree with Snape, or he'll dock points off me. Wouldn't want that!

8) Science Officer- Professor Dumbledore. He is super smart, and the Enterprise would be doomed if we didn't have a smart Science Officer.

Chief Medical Officer- Tess from Legend (It's by Marie Lu and it's super good. Anyone else who's read it?) Tess is super good at healing. Do you really need a further explanation of why she should be my Chief Medical Officer.

Communications Officer- Okay... This will be hard. Thorin Oakenshield. When I want to hire a Communications Officer, I want one that will tell people to go ishkh khakfe andu null. While the exact translation of that phrase is unknown, you can assume it isn't pleasant.

9) Redeem a villain... There are so many Morro, Aaron Burr, Loki, even Tom Riddle. But of course, it has to be Smeagol/Gollum. He once had a nice life, until the One Ring corrupted him. He became a truly pitiful creature that breaks my heart every time. That is the short version of it. Of course, I could talk Smeagol/ Gollum for hours, and not get tired of it, but something tells me that not everyone likes nerdy rants.

So, that's it. I did it. Thanks to dreamsecrets01 for tagging me. Make sure you read some of dreamsecrets01's poetry. It is amazing.

If you want to be tagged, then say so in the comments.