Part IV

Britain smiled and closed the door. You feel your cheeks brushing off a shade of pink. You ignored it and flopped yourself onto the bed, nuzzling the soft and warm bed sheets. You sighed and fell asleep. 

July 29th, 1914, 2:00 p.m

You wake up, groaning. You got out from your bed and remembered something. Panicking, you ran to the living room, there to see your bag, still there. You sighed in relief. England looked at you, confused. You glared at him for a while and grabbed your bag, dragging it to your room. You closed the door and grabbed your notebook out. As you started sketching, you hear a knock on the door. ,,Come in, who ever da f e c k you are." You turned. Italy opened the door. ,,(Y/N)!" Italy went inside your room. ,,Whaddaya want?" ,,Lunch, we're all waiting!" Italy smiled. You left your note book on the table and walked to the others with Italy. 

(After eating time skip by a hetalia addict~~~~~~~~~~~)

You got back to your room, sketching. 

July 29th, 5:00 p.m

You finished sketching 50 full pages of (smth u like idk). Your note book still has 30 pages left. You groaned, grabbing your eraser and erasing some pages. As you flip the other page, you saw a drawing of.. Merica? Your face turned pink and erased the whole page in sonic speed. ,,whydididrawhimwhydididrawhimwhydididrawhim.." You mumbled, hitting your head on the table. You hear someone break the door open, it was America. ,,MURICA TF?!" You looked at the American which broke your door. ,,Yo, (Y/N)!" He laughed nervously. ,,Why on CARNATION do you need to barge in?" You crossed your arms. ,,Ehhhhh.." America gulped and ran out. ,,OH NO YOU DON'T." You grabbed America by the collar. ,,Answer my question?" You death stared at him. He hesitated.  ,,IDIDTHATCAUSEIWASTOOLAZYTOKNOCKANDIWANTEDITTOBEASURPRISEBUTNOWITBECAMEMYHABIT-" He said quickly. You sighed. You let go of him. ,,You can flee this time. NEXT TIME, IF YOU DO THIS AGAIN, YOU'RE DEAD." You look at his white, blank eyes. He ran out. You sighed, ,,Might as well take a shower." You shrugged and grabbed your towel, heading to the bathroom, and took a shower. 

July 29th, 6:00 p.m

You finished changing into your clothes and taking a bath. You dry your hair, as it became messy af. You walked to the dining table. ,,Mon amour, your hair is messy!" France noticed you. You feel your heart beat fast. ,,She just called me mon amour?" You said in your mind. ,,Uh yeah??" You look at the French woman. ,,Let me help you!" France grabbed a hair tie out of nowhere and tied your hair into an up-do. ,,Thanks, France!" You smiled at France. ,,No problem, anything for a friend!" France smiled back. 

(After eating brought to you by Arthur K i n k land~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)

You decided to go outside for a while. ,,Be careful, (Y/N)." Britain looked at you. ,,Aha, I'm sure I'll be fine, don't worry." You smiled at Britain, walking out the house. You watched the stars, while sitting on the grass, your up-do and bangs flowing in the cold wind. You laid down on the grass, and fell asleep.

(In the morning time skip brought to you by r/hmmm~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)

You woke up, still on the grass. You got up and walked inside the house.