Part VI

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ITS YA EMO INTROVERT HERE- SO YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY EXAM IS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- Atleast 4 me though- AND I GOT 72 IN CHING CHANG CHONG SO YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY- Anyways- If you were waiting too much for this book to continue- WELL IM GONNA KILL MY HANDS AGAIN YAAAAAAAAAAY. Also srry if u dont like the song above xddd

Anyways- Have fun reading this chapter which is cringe. Tootles~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

,,That damn tea drinking, back stabbing, perhaps addicted little British riot-" You mumbled to yourself. ,,OI WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME YOU LITTLE BALONEY-" Britain yeeted to you out of nowhere. ,,EXCUSE ME WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME YOU BACK STABBING TEA ADDICT-" ,,AND WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME YOUNG WOMAN-" ,,EXCUSE ME BUT HOW TF OLD ARE YOU" You were an g e ry. ,,R00D- WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE YOU DISGRACE"

,,Well- I WAS a disgrace to my family since I was born but- STILL SHUT YOUR MOUTH OR I'LL SHOVE MY FOOT UP WHERE THE SUN DON'T FLIP JACKIN' SHINE" You raised your foot up and Britain. ,,I HIGHLY DISLIKE YOU TBH AND I'M USING THAT COS HATE IS A STRONG  WORD" ,,I HATE YOU LOR YOU TALUR" You and Britain started to fight a lot. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Ok so- 

If you're asking why I added "lor" at the hate you thing is because-

(PLS DON'T HATE ME LMFAO)

-I'M GIVING (Y/N) A MALAYSIAN OR INDONESIAN ATTITUDE IDK WHY OK-

And if you're indo or malay,

APA KHABAR KAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

lmfao sorry-

Also-

Talur means idiot or b**ch in Malay, Indo or Brunei idk :/

Oof-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

America silently watch you both fight. Canada came in with a concerned face and asked, “Ame, why are they fighting?” “Dunno bro, but I’m guessing they’re starting another war.” Americe shrugged and replied to Canada. “Should we make popcorn and watch?” Canada asked as America nodded. They both went to their kitchen and made popcorn, then came back to watch both of you fight.

You and that Brexit fought for hours, America and Canada just finished 5 big bowls of popcorn each. After a few minutes, you and Brexit finally ended the small war of slapping, shouting and kicking his balls. And damn after the war, you both were thirsty like people not drinking water for decades. You both went to the kitchen to get a drink.

You poured yourself a glass of water. As you drink the glass of water, you almost choked on some of it. Why? Well, when Brexit was opening the cabinet of the kitchen, there were quadtrillions of tea bags inside. “How the hell does he balance all of those-” You thought.

Buuuuut you choked on more water when all the tea bags just dropped into his face as he drowns inside tea bags. J u s t t e a b a g s. You coughed, and finished your water. “Karma is a b*tch, I know. Aha.” As you laughed at Brexit, he pointed his middle finger at you with a grumpy old man expression.

“Uhhhhh (Y/Nnnnn)? What happened?” “Your tea dad is drowning in his own tea bags.” “That’s the most stupidest and funniest sh*t I’ve ever heard.” “I know right?” You and America laugh your asses off as Brexit struggles trying to get out of the tea bag mountain. Canada just stood by the doorway concerned.
VERY, concerned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

567 Words

EDITED