𝟐𝟓

» ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

The coffee shop wasn't that far, Jaehyun managed to arrive few minutes after Joy did. Joy was waving her hand at him when someone called her name. She turned back just to see Yuta, her ex, smiling at him.

Jaehyun saw the two staring at each other and he didn't feel good about it. Knowing what Yuta did to her makes him feel angry. He stood up from his seat and went straight to Joy. Jaehyun held her hand that ended Yuta and Joy's staring contest.

Jaehyun holding Joy's hand caught Yuta's attention. He thought that these two might be in a relationship. Yuta felt jealous. He didn't expect that his friend, will be his ex girlfriend's current boyfriend. He remembered that his friends didn't know that they had a relationship that's why he was able to cheat on her.

Joy looked at Yuta to see his reaction. He didn't showed any emotions. Jaehyun broke the silence by telling Joy, "Let's go? Babe?". She noticed what Jaehyun was trying to do. Knowing that Yuta is watching, Joy caressed Jaehyun's right cheek, but that act made Jaehyun's heart flutter.

They were about to leave when Jaehyun thought of an idea. He put his arm around Joy's shoulder and left the coffee shop.

"What did just happen?" Joy asked as soon as they got in his car.

"Did you really forgot that I was there? If I didn't approached you, probably you're still there, having an eye contact with Yuta." Joy glared at him that made Jaehyun laugh.