𝟑𝟐

» ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

"Don't you think something is going on between the two?" Doyoung asked Joy as soon as they arrived at the convenience store. They went here after they eat in the taco house.

"What do you think?" Joy looked at him emotionless.

"Why are you not in the mood a while ago?" He asked her.

"You already know the answer." Joy answered as she open the refrigerator to get two cans of cola. They went to the area where the chips were located. Doyoung got two bags of chips.

"I want to hear it from you though. So when did it start?"

"I don't have any feelings for him." Joy said as they reached the counter. He looked at her in utter disbelief. After paying the food, they went back to Doyoung's car.

"Jaehyun is acting weird lately and you're doing the same." Doyoung said as he opened the can of cola.

"I don't."

"You do. If you can just see your reaction a while ago." She rolled her eyes at him. While they were eating, Doyoung realized something.

"Wait. So you're jealous?"

"Why are you asking me?"

"Who should I ask then? Jaehyun? Should I ask him why are you jealous?"

"Why are you going to ask him? He won't even care anyway." Joy answered.

"I don't care if they are dating. I don't care whoever he dates. I don't care about him, okay?" Joy added. Doyoung was about to say something when his phone rang. He answered the call.

"What? He did what?" While Doyoung was talking on the phone, Joy was thinking what Jaehyun said before they left.

"I'll take you there." Jaehyun said. She replied that she'll just wait for a taxi but he insisted so Doyoung said that he'll just drop her off in their house. After that, they left the taco house. 'Why would he take me there?' Joy thought.

"Jaehyun was drunk." Doyoung said that caught Joy's attention. She was about to reply, when her phone vibrated. Joy received a text from Jaehyun.