#3/ No this can't be the truth

Manik was sitting in the living room with his elder brother sitting to his right and a lawyer sitting to his left. Behind his brother, Avni was standing.

"Mr. Abuja, I want you to make a will for me according to which after my death all the shares and property will be divided in four equal parts", he spoke. "Manik tu yeh kya kraha hai, iss sb ke zrurat nae hai. Tujhe kuch nae hoga", his brother spoke.

"Please bhai!!! Mein yehsb apni tasalli ke lia krraha hu, don't stop me please", said Manik.

While the two brothers were arguing Tanvi and Yuvan came there. Both settled on the couch and Yuvan spoke "what's up people!!!! Hello Shukla Uncle!!!(the lawyer), kya hora hai???".

"Nothing much, just office work. From where are you two coming??", Manik asked changing the topic.

"Pops, hum Kavya dii ke ghr gae thay. We had a friend's get together and seems like love is in the air", Tanvi teased Yuvan.

"Mtlb??", Avni asked confused.

"Mtlb yeh barimaa ke your daughter has gone mad", Yuvan spoke.

Tanvi ignored his words and spoke "Maa, I'm hungry!!!! Please make me something till the time I freshen up", she got up and ran to her room.

"Yuvan bring that 'xyz file's' from my room. It must be in the cupboard, right side third shelf or somewhere near", Manik spoke and Yuvan nodding went away.

"So Mr. Shukla, 25% shares on Yuvan's name and 25% on Tanvi's. The rest fifty will be kept confidential till both settle down in their lives. After that it will be transferred om their respective partner's name.", Manik finished.

"Manik bete are you sure, you want to do this because after this you will have nothing left with you. You never took a single peny from Malhotra Empires and now this....", Mr. Shukla spoke.

"I don't want anything uncle. What I want I'm gonna get soon so all these things are for Yuvan and Tanvi so that they don't face any problem in future", Manik said.

"But someone can miss use this beta. Just for property sake some one can harm them or mislead them", Shukla uncle said worried.

"My children are mature enough to understand love and infatuation uncle unlike me and my brother. Neither are they money blind nor these things attract them", Manik spoke with a sense of pride in his voice.

"And about the will thing, it will be between you,me, bhai and bhabi so there's nothing to worry about. I'm not gonna announce about it", Manik said.

Meanwhile in Manik's room
Yuvan was finding the file when another file caught his attention.
"What is this", he thought to himself. He was about to check but then did not thinking it some important stuff of his father. He took out the needed file and placed the rest back when a few papers fell from his hands. "God!!! Why do I have to act like a fool always", he muttered harmless abuses to himself and picked up the papers. The headline caught his attention and what he read further took the floor beneath his feet. "N....no....no.... no.... this... this... can't be the truth, this is not the truth. D.... dad...... dad can't do this to me... no....". His face had lost it's colour. He read the papers again and again to see if he read something wrong.

"Yuvan!!!", a voice from downstairs caught his attention. He rubbed the sweat beads from his forehead and placed the papers back not before taking the file Manik asked for.