Chapter Six: Sparring Gone Wrong

Jasper has stacks on stacks of X-Box games, Wii games and PS games!

When they took me into basically this gaming room, I had a mini fangirl session.

We had put in Call of Duty and we went crazy. I survived... They died. Cause I'm a boss ass bitch.

"I'm starving, and I'm in need to kill a rogue. Can we go to Dance Mania tonight? I always catch rogues there. And it's hella fun!" I smile.

"Woah, woah, woah, you are still under house arrest." Jasper says.

"Fuck you." I groan.

Monica laughs. "Is this what you're always like with your siblings?"

"What?" I ask, furrowing my brow.

"I mean, are you always so talkative and, well, fun?"

"I dunno." I shrug before standing on the couch. I stand on the back and jump off before running downstairs and sliding into the kitchen.

"Destiny, what are you doing?" Wesley asks.

"Finding food." I reply as I open a cupboard. Jackpot. Snacks. I pull out the cookies and then search for cups and milk.

"You like to make yourself right at home." Monica laughs.

"Well, duh, I'm gonna be living here until you dogs let me out, so, yeah." I shrug as I pour myself the milk and dip the chocolate chip cookies into the milk.

"You're interesting." Monica muses.

"Okay... Hey! Can I at least spar with some wolves on the front lawn?" I ask.

"Really? You're that desperate?" Jasper asks.

"Yes." I nod.

Jasper swallows and he looks torn. "I'll let you spar." He says slowly.

"Yessss!" I fist pump the air. Monica laughs at that. Jasper gestures for me to follow, so I do.

We walk out the front and I notice there's a few wolves. I smile and crack my fingers. I need to move around.

"You stand there, just because I'm worried, I'll let you fight against one of the lesser fighters." Jasper says.

I growl. "No! I want to fight you."

Jasper glares. "Fine. But I'll go easy on you."

"If you do," I whistle lowly, "I'll kill you."

Jasper growls and steps in front of me. "Make the first move Destiny."

I make a fast punch to his face. It connects with his face and a loud smack of skin against skin can be heard. There's a few people drawing breathes in fast. I just smirk.

"Bring it Jasper." I growl.

He starts. I can tell his wolf is almost on edge.

"Aw, the alpha is keeping his wolf back for me. How sweet." I taunt, trying to bring his wolf out. "Big bad alpha doesn't seem so scary after all."

He growls and that's when I know his wolf takes over. He shifts. His wolf is gorgeous, pure black.

"Wow." I whisper in surprise. But he lunges at me right away. I duck and he flies over me. I whip around and a fight starts.

It only lasts about fifteen minutes, he jumps on my stomach and it catches my scar in the wrong way. It pains me so much that I drop to the ground clutching my stomach. That's the down side, it hadn't healed properly. And now it'll be random moments when I collapse.

I start coughing up blood. Jasper shifts back.

"Destiny!?" He exclaims.

I have short shallow breaths as I stay in child's pose.

I hear a familiar voice. The bitch, AKA the pack doctor.

"Destiny," she says softly, "please sit up."

I also hear Annie. She gasps. "Is it because of you scar!?"

I growl at her but it turns into a whimper as my chest where the scar is pains.

"What scar?" Jasper, Monica, bitch and Wesley ask in unison.

"I'm not supposed to tell." Annie mumbles.

"As an alpha order you must tell us." Jasper growls.

Annie glances at me. "Sorry Destiny, I can't deny an alpha order."

"Please don't." I whisper.

"Destiny has a scar. It's from a werewolf. She was attacked when she was six and got it." Annie says.

I growl, my secret got out so fast. I was so stupid to tell Annie.

"... It didn't heal properly, did it?" Bitch asks.

"No." I swallow.

"So that's why you don't like hospitals... You had a traumatic experience there." Bitch says.

"Shut up and tell me what's wrong with me." I growl.

"Well, Alpha Jasper must have hit it in the wrong way. If it didn't heal properly it would have really hurt you." Bitch shrugs. "Can I see your scar?"

"It goes from here," I point to the spot on my neck, pulling my shirt down a bit so it's more visible. "To here." I drag my finger diagonally to the end of my opposite rib.

"But, will you let me see it?" Bitch asks.

"No." I shake my head.

The bitch sighs. "My name is Dani by the way."

I nod and stand, feeling better. I swallow down blood and rub my ribs. I walk inside and sit down on the couch, staring blankly at a wall. I sing along to a song in my head out of bored and not wanting to sing aloud.

"Can I see it?" Annie's voice comes. I turn to look at her. Monica, Jasper and Wesley are standing with her.

"You can, Monica can. They can't." I point to the boys.

"But-" Jasper starts.

"Shut up. I've never shown anyone before, so showing dogs." I just shake my head, what happened to my brain. "Out." I snap at the boys.

Jasper hesitantly leaves and Wesley follows. Once I'm sure they're gone, I lift up my shirt. Annie and Monica draw in sharp breaths.

It's only thirty seconds before I drop my shirt back down.

"That's..." Monica starts.

"Horrid." Annie shivers.

The boys walk back in from the other room. Monica is pale and Annie is biting at her lip.

"I didn't know scars could be that bad." Monica mumbles.

I shrug and sit back down on the couch. I play with my fingers and almost growl as Jasper sits beside me, but then I remember I have to be nice.

Monica slides in a movie and I raise an eyebrow.

"You're a girl... You have to like chick flicks." Monica says.

I laugh. "Yes, I do like chick flicks... What're we watching?"

"Mean Girls." Monica smiles.

"Yessss! Dylan won't let me watch these at home! We make Tyler drag him out of the house... But then we have to pay Tyler back." I scrunch my nose up.

"Oh?" Annie giggles.

"How do you pay Tyler back?" Monica asks.

"Doing his chores, or, he doesn't let us go to Dance Mania for the week, that's hard." I shiver.

Monica and Annie laugh.

I glance at the TV, but I end up watching the whole thing... I get waaaay too into movies.

At one point my scar aches but it stops after only a few minutes.

After the movie, I stand up and brush myself.

"I'm hungry." I declare.