The Final Stand

Then some guy named jhon Pena said "isent it like try Sam ting to use subbots and fake accounts" PewDiePie said "well only if you could spell!!" In which Jhon responded by saying "isn't it the same thing to use subbots and fake accounts?"  "Fuck" pewds said.

And so everyone unsubbed on their fake accounts, as a fact even James Trumpchansenpaichan unsubbed to Tseries then killed himself. Pewds decided to end this once and for all.

He hired scientists to build him a machine to go to Minecraft land and recruit Steve to fight against Tseries.

But they required parts and since pewds had them as prisoners he couldent leave them, so he hired cinnamontoastken to watch them. As he travels the land PewDiePie met friends, Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, and cry. But when the time came he had to leave them. 

"finnaly, the fucks capacitor from "back from the future" can finally kill Tseries!"

As he headed back he sees everyone he once left behind, they were not happy to see him though  although they didn't attack.

When he got home he booted up the machine, and it activated.

Pewds entered Steve's blocky house and clapped twice, Steve looked over to PewDiePie.

To be continued..