[34]

Cassie's outfit

Cassie's outfit

Cassie's Pov

Laying in bed peacefully with Stefan's arms wrapped around my body I hummed happily and I heard him chuckle as his body leaned into mine and he pressed his lips to my neck, kissing me gently and I had smiled to Myself.

"Are you feeling better?" Stefan asked me and I slowly turned over and faced him with a small smile on my lips, he brushed my brown hair out of my face and I stared into his forest green eyes, my smile instantly widening.

"Lots, thank you baby." I spoke softly as I wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms found there way around his neck as moved closer to him.

"Anything else I can do to help?" He asked, tilting his head to the side with a small smirk planted on his lips and I smiled setting my fingers under his chin and pulling his face towards mine slightly.

"Oh . . . I can think of a few things." I said, letting a giggle slip through my lips before placing my lips back on his, and he instantly kissed me back, his hands cupping my cheeks as he pulled me closer to him and our lips moved together delicately and I could feel Stefan smiling into the kiss.

Suddenly the sound of my phone ringing cut through the air and Stefan groaned against my lips and I pulled away from, letting out a huff before grabbing my phone from the side table and quickly answering the cellphone.

"Hello?" I Asked into the phone, groggily.

"Have you seem Jo tonight?" Alaric's voice filled my ears and I had furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Ric?" I asked in confusion, "it's like four in the morning."

"Have you seen Jo?" He repeated impatiently and I had frowned at that.

"No, I've been at home all night with Stefan, why?" I asked him in confusion "Ric, what's going on?"

"Jo, hasn't come home. I don't know — I don't know where she is." Ric spoke shakily and I took in a deep breathe.