Chapter 1

*sigh* I'm just a teenage girl. I move to Hollywood for my dad jobe, I wasn't so happy actually I wasn't happy at all I was really mad at my dad to find a new jobe even tho he makes twice as much of $500 and we can finally live in the house but I still need leave my school,my friends,some of my family members and my crush. I just turn 13 and my first day in middle school in Hollywood it's not exiting.

                                                                       July 15th FIRST DAY OF MIDDLE SCHHOL 

9:15AM I WOKE UP LATE! Caught dam it I rush to the bathroom to do my business then I get out the bathroom get my black rip jeans and a black and white shirt and my slip on checkers vans. I brush my hair I grave my pink flowery back pack and run to school it's literally 7min away from my house! I go inside the school I go to my front office and they gave my a paper with all my classes in order so right now I have English for 1st period. I go inside my English class and my teacher Mrs.kim told me to sit next to her for being late for class. WHAT A GREAT START FOR THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! *sigh* 

                                                                                LUNCH

I grave my tamale and a orange juice and say on a table. While I was eating I saw this VERY cute guy right in front of the table drinking a bottle water then he turn at me and me being a dumb her I smile and wave at him and he just look away and started walking away from me! UGH I threw my trash away and in my head I told my self get to yourself Sierra you want to make a good impression for the first day of school you can do this. 

                                                                                       RING 

Fourth period was next and I have AVID EXCEL when I walk in the room the teacher assign seats and YOU CANT BELIEVE WHO I ENDED UP SITTING NEXT TO! that cute guy from lunch ahhhhhh! I sit dow on my tesk and our teacher Mrs.Gonzales told us to introduce our selfs to our partner. I panic so much that I didn't knew what to do! Well I did but I don't know HOW! so I turn to my partner and I said " hi *snezz* my name is *turning red* Sierra. My partner: Sup my name is Jackson... um... you do realize your Turing red right? Me: uh... *turn away* THAT WAS THE MOST EMBARRASSING THIMG THAT EVER HAPPEN TO ME! 

Mrs Gonzales: ok class as your already know my name is Mrs Gonzales I'm gonna aks you guys to make a slide or a poster that all about me I expect all of you have it done in a week.

My phone: *RING

Mrs Gonzales: WHO PHONE IS THAT!? DO I NEED GO THREW THE RULES!? 

Me: sorry teacher it won't happen again I promise 

Whole class: *laugh*

                                                                                    The day of my presentation 

Ok so today is the day that I'm gonna be presenting my project and I'm not so happy. The past few days I try make friends at school but they wouldn't listen. It's almost like if I was invisible:( but today I try impress my crush with my presentation I know it might sound silly to impress your crush with a presentation but I mean anything possible and this is possible. So I should wear something nice. I look threw my closet and get my white rip jeans and my white tank top that says bueaty, and my checker slip ons. 

  In class I was the first one to presant and omg while I was introducing myself I heard one of the girls say " omg is she new?" In my head I was like " wow I literally sit next to her in science". So when I was presenting NO ONE WAS PAYING ATTENTION SO MY TEACHER MRS GONZALES TOLD ME " sorry Sierra no one is listening but I'll give you extra credit for doing it and trying"