B.2 Part 21

I woke up, feeling so dizzy. I then felt someone squeeze my hands.

"Y/n! You're awake! I'll go get the docter!" That voice... it was Lia. I then heard sobbing. I turned and saw... Taehyung. I reached for his hand.

"T-Tae-Taehyung..." I said in a low voice. He turned his head towards me as he hugged me. I then looked down to see... my stomach still having a big bump.

"D-Did... the baby survive...?" I said as Taehyung nodded.

"I stopped her before she could kick hard enough." He said as I smiled a little and rubbed my stomach.

"T-Thank you Taehyung..." I said as he hugged me again. I hugged him back.

"Oh, you're awake now miss y/n?" I nodded at the docter who just came in.

"Well, your baby seems to be fine, and you need more rest. Don't stress anymore, it's bad for your baby." She said as I nodded while Taehyung squeezed my hands and kissing it.

"When can I go home?" I asked her as she smiled.

"Right now." I smiled and slowly got up with the help of Lia and Taehyung.
-
"Alright, thank you so much Lia..." I smiled as I walked inside the house with Taehyung.

"Taehyung? I thought you were still living at that house near Li-" "I sold it." My eyes widen.

"WHAT?! WHY!" I shouted. He just wasted money!

"Well, that house wasn't mines so..." I looked down and nodded. I then walked up to my bedroom when out of no where, my phone rang. I answered it.