>3<

(The next day)

Y/N went to Jungkook's house to watch a movie. You brought popcorn and drinks. You rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door. You were surprised who opened it.

???: Hi! You are Y/N, right?

Y/N: Yea. 

???: Come on in! I'm Jimin. Nice to meet you!

--- JK's Living Room ---

All his group members were there. You were shocked because you thought that it was only going to be the both of you. You showed up wearing this. You were so embarrassed. 

You said hello to everyone

Everyone was trying to find a place to be comfortable before watching the movie. You always go to your go-to chair and sat there.

You asked Jungkook if you could invite the other girls to join, since you weren't comfortable being the only girl. He said yes.

(A few minutes later)

Rose, Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa arrived.  It was time to watch the movie. 

(After the movie)

Everyone was bored and thought that they should play a game instead. 

Jimin: I know what we could do. We could have a drinking game.

Jin: Yes!!

Jungkook: I don't know if we have alcohol though.

Suga: It's ok! I brought some. 

Jhope: Let's play Never Have I Ever! It's a great way to get to know each other.

They played the gamed until everyone was tipsy.

Lisa: Never have I ever given someone a lap dance.

Jennie drank. 

Jennie: Only me? What! You guys should do it now.

Y/N: What?

Jennie: Yea! It would be fun! It will only be 30 seconds. Plus everyone here knows how to dance so it is not a problem. I'll do it too, for fun!

Everyone was shocked. The 4 girls talked it out and they agreed. Rose - Suga,  Jisoo - Jimin, Lisa - Jungkook, Y/N - Taehyung, Jennie - Namjoon. After the lap dances everyone was dancing, drinking and partying. Hours later everyone went home.

(The next week)

--- School ---

Lisa: Hey, Jungkook! Wait up!

JK: Hi!

Lisa: What are you doing tomorrow?

JK: I don't have any plans.