3: post-orgasmic bliss

After Harry had dropped Lily off at her home, she had given him her number and they promised each other they'd meet again soon. Harry couldn't remember his own number, and so it meant Lily would have to wait for him to message her first. She knew she would be stressing over it.

Lily wanted to let Harry inside, but she figured they'd spent the majority of the day together, and her mother would hopefully be home soon, so Lily just let him drive away. She also didn't want to come across as desperate as she really was.

Lily was itching to write about her day when she got home, although there was that part in the back of her mind that wanted to message her old friend, Za'Niyah about it. It was rare that she ever felt that way, because Lily's days were usually always so boring compared to hers, and she rarely ever thought of wanting to tell Za'Niyah anything because of it. Lily really did only have her cat and her diaries.

As she sat on her bed, her music playing softly in the background, Lily wrote. She had her diary laying on her bed, and was lying on her stomach. After a while the position became uncomfortable and made her arms feel a little numb, so she sat upright, leaning against her wall with her diary propped on her knees.

Lily wasn't sure of what music she was listening to; it was from a playlist she'd found. It was classical, and it made her feel like a bit of a snob for listening to it, but it was perfect for when she wrote.

Lily always found she couldn't stand silence, even when she wrote or studied. She had to have noise in the background. Not talking or singing, because it made her lose her focus and she couldn't write properly; so after the past couple of years, she had settled for classical pieces to listen to.

Suddenly Lily's phone vibrated and she groaned. She hated being pulled out of her thoughts when it was meant to be just her and her diary. But when she saw it was a message from Harry- at least she hoped it was Harry, as he had only signed his message off with a single 'H'- she smiled, she wasn't expecting a message so soon. Honestly, she was expecting him to have her wait and stress over a simple text.

Harry: It was lovely to have met you today. Happy Birthday. H

Lily: and you. can I just ask if u are definitely the harry I met today and not a random person lol x

Lily sometimes got a little paranoid. Even though Harry's name began with the letter 'H' and he was the only person she had met that day, she needed the reassurance that it was definitely him, no questions asked. What if she was talking to a stranger who planned on kidnapping her? Her mum would be absolutely devastated. What if the stranger ended up killing her and harvesting her organs? What if-

Harry: Why. Do you usually meet random people in the woods?

Okay, that's definitely not reassuring in the slightest.

Harry: Yes it's definitely Harry :). Harry Styles if you must know. X

Lily breathed a sigh of relief, from the time they had spent together, she had realised he was very sarcastic. However, it was difficult for sarcasm to be read properly through text messages, unless it was blindingly obvious.

It was also nice to know his last name, although it did make her chuckle a little. It sounded like a made-up name you'd give to a singer, or the word 'hair style'.

Lily: im so saving u as 'hairstyle' in my phone omg

Harry: Is it possible to send an eye roll through the phone? Never heard that one before.

Lily: i think u can send anything thru the phone nowadays lol x but I'm pretty sure there is an eye roll emoji

Harry: Anything, huh?