Part 2 [ The meeting ]

Toriel turned the lights off
She went to her room
She sighed as she settled
Down in her bed.
She remebered the nights
Where asriel would wake up
Crying and she'd have to go
Check on him.
She didnt mind of course
She did miss those days though.
She longed for some company
She wanted a friend or even a child.
The next morning she got her wish.

He trudged along the snow. The storm had came early that day as he left his home. His brother told him to hurry back. He walked across the small bridge. He couldn't go on anymore. He finally collapsed outside the door. He leaned againest it and his bones rattled. His vision became blurry and he felt himself falling asleep.

Toriel heard a thump from downstairs again. She immediantly got up and ran this time trying to see who it was. She ran down the steps and down the hall to the door. Once again it had been cracked open. She opened it and something fell inside she jumped back as a small figure slid across the floor. She ran around the corner and breathed heavily. After a few seconds she gathered up the courage to face whatever came in. She lit flames to her hands and turned around the corner. Her eyes narrowed as she tried to see what it was. She walked forward slowly then kneeled down. Then blew one flame off her hand then gently pulled the hood off of the thing that slid inside. She recognised what it was. A skeleteon!? She shut the door then picked him up. He was slightly heavy as she carried the monster upstairs. She set him down in her bed and took off his jacket. She set it on the coat rack in the living room then closed the door quietly. She wondered if he had been the one to be downstairs. She pushed that thought aside then went to the kitchen.