Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I do not own EXO and B.A.P.

The 12 boys from their planet decided to go on a trek and look around. They kept hidden in the forest as they walked. They didn't know how far they've walked, but they kept walking no matter what. Suddenly, Kris held up his hand and they all stopped. He noticed that if they took a few more steps they would be out in the open. He looked around in the moonlight and took his first step out into the world. He looked around but didn't see anyone. He motioned for the others to come out and they all walked across the grass always keeping an eye and ear open for anything. They heard the same animal sounds that they heard on their own planet, so it didn't bother any of them. They continued to walk until they saw bright lights up ahead. 

Kris looks at them and said, "Seoul."

The others nodded and they continued on their trek toward the bustling city of Seoul.

After many miles and many hours they finally arrived at Seoul. They breathed in deeply all the aromas of food and beverages amongst other things. They walked into the city and instantly they were amazed at how lively and beautiful it was. Many vendors were wanting them to try their foods. The 12 boys made a point to try every vendor just so they know what kinds of food they have.

As they were trying the vendors, Tao happened to look around at the people and bowed when some pretty girls walked past. But, what caught his eye was not girls, but something worse. Tao turned around and walked back to the others and whispered in their ears. They looked back and saw across the street, the many men standing around in the Hunters outfits. Word finally got to Kris's ears and he too turned around.

Kris said, "Well, we might as well, continue on. Make sure you guys keep your eyes and ears open. I don't want anyone to get taken."

They all nodded and started to walk away. They continued, but Tao was having this bad feeling. He turned his head slightly to look and sure enough, his instincts were correct. About three Hunters were walking a few yards away from them. Tao walked closer to Xiumin and told him. They all started to huddle closer until they were right behind Kris. They almost knocked him down and as he turned he saw the Hunters. He looked across the street and three more Hunters were walking down the sidewalk.

Kris sighed and said, "We have to split up in three groups. Remember, stay in contact and keep away from their sight."

The others nodded and suddenly all 12 split up in three groups of four. The Hunters stopped and watched as their prey decided to be hard to catch. The Hunters talked amongst themselves using their communicators and they too split up and went after the EXO boys. The EXO boys were fast and agile as they could jump over any obstacle. The Hunters on the other hand weren't as agile so they had problems getting over those same obstacles. Xiumin, Suho, Lay, and Chen ran to the left and were going back into the forest as two of the Hunters were following them. Kris, Tao, Luhan, and Sehun ran down the road with two other Hunters coming after them. And Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O and Kai ran to the right across the street and down some alleys with three Hunters after them. The Hunters pulled out their guns and tried to shoot the EXO boys, but they kept moving around so it was hard to get a clear shot.

The EXO boys kept their speed and agility always a foot ahead of the Hunters.

Xiumin, Suho, Lay, and Chen kept their distance as they ran in the forest as they knew the Hunters were after them. The Hunters were able to keep up with the EXO boys. The funny thing about these Hunters is that they aren't human. They are machines to look like humans. They use lasers instead of actual bullets but the lasers can still hurt or kill a person. That is what happened while Xiumin's group were running. They jumped over a fallen tree and Chen lost his footing and the Hunter got the chance to stop and shoot the laser. The others heard Chen's yell and they went back to see Chen holding onto his leg that was bleeding. They looked and saw the Hunters coming at them. Suho picked up Chen and placed him on his back and they started to run again, but this time Suho is holding back due to the weight from Chen. But, Xiumin is not about to let any of them get caught. Xiumin had enough, he turned around as the others ran past him and he ran his finger over his amulet and he outstretched his hand and suddenly the Hunters' circuits started to freeze due to the frost. Just as the Hunters got close they fell to the ground.