Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I don't own B.A.P and EXO.

The next day, Xiumin, Chen, Lay and Suho had found a cave to say in for the night so that Lay could rest. Suho had laid Lay on Chen's lap while they slept. They wanted to get their energy back up so that if they need to run from the Hunters, they'll be ready, plus they want to meet up with the others. As the morning sun was coming up, Suho's team was still sleeping until they heard the chirping of the birds. Suho opened his eyes and looked outside. He walked outside but didn't see anyone. He walked back into the cave and saw Lay still sleeping on Chen's lap.

Suho looked at Chen and Xiumin as he said, "We'll have to wake Lay soon. We need to leave and find the others. Plus, I want to make sure that Lay is rested enough."

Chen sighed as he looked down at the sleeping Lay and said, "I was surprised that he saved me. Though I am honored that he decided to make himself weak in order to save me."

Xiumin sighed and said, "Chen, what Lay did was normal. He would give his life in order to save another. Any one of us would give our lives for the others. What Lay did was incredible and I know he will be a GREAT asset to the others.

Just then Lay groaned and opened his eyes. He looked up and saw Chen, Xiumin and Suho looking down at him. He smiled and said, "Good morning."

Chen smiled and looked at Xiumin and Suho. Suho looks down at Lay and says, "How are you feeling?"

Lay sat up and stretched as he said, "I feel better. After using my power to save Chen, I guess I wasn't ready for that and it drained me, but by resting I've gotten my energy back."

Suho smiled and helped Lay to stand saying, "That's good to hear. We've decided to look for the others, so that we can get back together."

Lay nodded and said, "Yeah, I agree. I really don't want to be living in caves."

Chen chuckled as he stood up and they all walked out of the cave and went in search of their other companions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Kris, Luhan, Sehun, and Tao had run off after their fight with the Hunters in the abandoned house. They came back to check on the house and they saw yellow tape around the house, or whatever is left of the house. They walked down the sidewalk in search of their other companions.

Sehun started to talk, "I can't believe what we can do with our powers. Of course, I couldn't use mine. But, I was amazed at what Tao did by stopping everything to help me escape."

Kris nodded and said, "Yeah, I was surprised myself. I didn't know that time control could actually do that, so I know that Tao is going to be VERY useful in the future."

Tao blushed from the compliment that Kris gave him and he said, "Well, would would've thought that a dragon could be so powerful enough to destroy those Hunters?"

Luhan sighed and said, "Well aside from Sehun, I also haven't used my powers yet. I wonder if the others were able to use them?"

Kris shrugged and said, "I guess we'll find out when we find them. Let's find a place to rest and I'll see if I can call them."

Luhan nodded and Tao spoke up saying, "I thought we wouldn't have seen those Hunters for a while. Then out of the blue they decide to come after us."

Kris sighs and says, "Yeah, I know. I was hoping it would've been a while since they would get here, but they must've been here before we got here. But, now that those Hunters are gone, we're going to have to be careful cause the other Hunters are going to find out and come looking for us."