Quotes

These are some quotes that I find very helpfull and I hope you find these helpfull to you as well.

Tumbler quotes

"Don’t pressure yourself. Don’t worry about what others think you should do or what the societal “norm” is. Do what moves you and makes you smile and the “good” will follow."-misha collins

“What else? She is so beautiful. You don’t get tired of looking at her. You never worry if she is smarter than you: You know she is. She is funny without ever being mean. I love her. I am so lucky to love her, Van Houten. You don’t get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices. I hope she likes hers.”

Do You Believe in Miracles?

I wish I couldn’t feel a damn thing

the angel tablet, arguably the most  powerful instrument in the history of the universe, is in pieces. and for what again? oh, that’s right. to save

Maybe there’s a way out of the cage where you live

Maybe one of these days you can let the light in

Show me how big your brave is

It seems to me there’s so much more to the world than the average eye is allowed to see. I believe, if you look hard, there are more wonders in this universe than you could ever have dreamed of. - doctor who

"The main thing you can change is how you perceive yourself. Stop looking in the mirror and realize that you’re living for yourself, not other people … I have belly fat like everybody else, and I don’t want to be airbrushed on the cover of a magazine. I don’t want someone to swap out my stomach with a supermodel. I don’t want dirty old men looking at me in my underwear."

It's such a shame for us to part

Nobody said it was easy

No one ever said it would be this hard

Oh, take me back to the start -doctor who

Yes, that’s right, you’re going. You’ve been gone for ages. You’re already gone. You’re still here. You’ve just arrived. I haven’t even met you yet. It all depends on who you are and how you look at it. Strange business, time. - doctor who

It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. Harry poter

We’re falling through space, you and me. Clinging to the skin of this tiny little world and if we let go… That’s who I am.

Great Britain Marie Claire Shooting

Let’s start at the very beginning

A very good place to start

I blew into this world on a leaf. I’m still blowing. I don’t think I’ll ever land. I’m Clara Oswald. I’m the impossible girl. I was born to save the Docto

I’m an English teacher from the planet Earth and I’ve run off with a man from space because I really fancy him!

When I look down at this golden statue, may it remind me and every little child that no matter where you’re from, your dreams are valid. Thank you.

"The Doctor showed me a better way of living your life. You know he showed you too. That you don’t just give up! You don’t just let things happen! You make a stand! You say no! You have the guts to do what’s right when everyone else just runs away, and I just can’t!.."

"In my early twenties, I had no idea who I was. And I think that’s one reason you should try different relationships. I’ve had good and bad ones, but I took away things from them that helped me become who I am.

Dumbledore: Harry, do you know why Professor Quirrell couldn’t bear to have you touch him? … It was because of your mother. She sacrificed herself for you, and that kind of act leaves a mark…. No, no. This kind of mark cannot be seen. It lives in your very skin.

"My mind is made up, nothing could change that, I’m coming home to you, Every night, every night, every night, every night…"

I blew into this world on a leaf. I’m still blowing. I don’t think I’ll ever land. I’m Clara Oswald. I’m the impossible girl. I was born to save the Doctor.

What’s the most amount of push ups that you’ve ever done in one time? And are you staying in as good as shape now as you were while we were filming?

I feel very lucky to have that man sort of by my side through this process because he’s such a solid human. It’s nice to have a rock among the waves.

“You were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And do you know what? So was I.”

In any war, there are calms between the storms. There will be days when we lose faith, days when our allies turn against us. But the day will never come that we forsake this planet and its people.