Chapter 1🥀

Friday July 13,2018
7:00 pm.
'Magic hair & clothing store'

Myla POV

I was at my shop with my bestfriend Chanel . She was helping me clean up the shop, so I can close for today .
Chanel & I grew up together, both of our mothers were best friends since 8th grade & still are the best of friends . Alot of people always think Chanel & I are sisters, so we let them think that cause Chanel is my sister from another mother . We literally act just alike nobody can come between us . We both have our ruff days with each other but that don't ever stop what we have going on .

"Soooo what you tryna do tonight !" Chanel asked me from the front of the store sweeping.

"Girlll you ask me that same question every Friday !" I said as I came walking towards her from my office.
"I know cause I'm ready to party after a long day of work !"

"How in the hell do you be ready to party after a long day of work, most people like me be tired and ready to sleep."
"Ughh your no fun, I guess I'll just call & ask my other bestfriend."

"Bitch I'll slap the fuck outta you & that girl ! You ain't got no other bestfriend besides me the fuck!" This girl had me messed up talking about 'other bestfriend' . She know I don't play about that!

"It's so funny when you get mad & serious . But girl you already know your my only bestie westie till the end !" Chanel said coming over to me hugging me.
"Yeah yeah, where was you planning on going to tonight anyway"

"Well you knowww, Dave & Rockkk find ass are going to be at 'Kings club' tonight! So I think we should go , get in VIP with them & see what happens after that !" Chanel said smiling extra hard .

King is my big brother he owns the hottest club in New York he's the 2nd oldest. I have 3 big brothers I am the only girl and the baby so their very overprotective & it's so frustrating! My brother Trey is the 1st oldest & he is the biggest drug dealer in New York. Zyaire is the 3rd oldest & he is a music producer & lots of artists come to him to produce their songs & give them beats . And I of course own a hair salon/clothing line with Chanel.

"Who's going to be there that we know ?" I said while getting all of my stuff so we can go. Chanel got quite once I asked that . "CHANEL ! you hear me girl ?" I said turning around to look at her .

"Umm... w-well.. I'm not really sure."
She said shrugging her shoulders. I knew she was lying just by her stuttering . Every time she's lying she always stutter.

"Your lying Chanelllll!" I said laughing
"Okayyy...fine... all your brothers"

"OH HELL NAW CHANEL !" This girl lost her damn mind . She knows that their overprotective over the both of us & even though we're grown as hell they don't care about that & they will turn the whole building upside down if a nigga even talk to us or look at us. & I just don't have the energy to be breaking up a fight or be lectured by them or arguing with them about how grown I am !

"Pleaseee la , for me !" She said giving me the puppy dog eyes & sticking out her bottom lip . She always did that when I said no to something cause she know i always give in .

"Ughhh your really a nerve recking , come on so we can get dressed"
"Yayyy I love you,I love you, bestie ! C'mon it's time to PART-TAYY !"

With that being said we turned off the lights & locked up the shop & headed towards my house .
_________________________
How y'all feeling about Myla & Chanel ?

How y'all feeling about myla brothers being so overprotective ?

Do you think they'll let La & Chanel go to the club ?

Lemme know sum 🙃.

Sorry for any mistakes
Vote & comment 😘
_________________________

Let's see what's happening with Dave !