Chapter Two

Chapter Two;

Inviting Sammy along on our adventure to Maui, the two girls and I made our way off of the airplane we boarded in L.A finally in the beating hot sunshine in Hawaii, Maui.
As we traveled from the airport to the hotel we made sure we kept an eye out for the guys, we wanted it to be a surprise. Going to the hotel, we changed into our bathing suits, I wore Kendalls favorite bikini of mines; (http://starcasm.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Kendall_Jenner_bikini_photo.jpg) Carly wrote her pretty orange one that Logan oh so happens to love; (http://www.webeengone.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Kourtney-Kardashian-Red-Bikini.jpg) Sammy wore this simple yet amazing white bathing suit (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QTikjUJnL9g/T2zygPRpYtI/AAAAAAAACIE/ozPWGZc-2U4/s1600/Samantha-Droke-2.jpeg)
Wearing nothing but our bikinis we walked down from the hotel to the beach that was RIGHT there, the sun still shining bright. As soon as our feet touched the sand it burned, it was so hot. Scanning the beach we finally spotted our boys, no girls in sigh.. Perfect:) They were playing in the water far out with beers in their hands. Carly, Sammy and I walked over to their things and just sat down with our backs facing the water so they couldn't see our faces.
    "Hey!!"We heard Dustin yell trying to get us 'strangers' to get away from their things. Being the joksters we are we pretended to go threw their things, I went to Kendalls stuff and grabbed his iPhone, hat and shirt then got up and started to walk away, Sammy grabbed ALL of Carlos' things, Carly just grabbed Logan's cell phone and hat. As they exited the water then ran up behind us, we held tight onto their things before booking it down the beach. Turning my head around I could see the frusturated/mad Kendall chasing me. Taking his eyes away from my ass he looked me in the eyes. Realized it was me he stopped in his tracks out of breathe and just laughed. I slowed down my paste and turned around with a smile on my face, his stuff still in my right hand, I rested my left hand on my hip and tilted my head, "Miss me?"He laughed then ran up and tackled me to the ground. The boys caught Carly and Sammy a few feet back, tackling them with kisses.
Kendalls legs on both sides of me just like last time he bent down and placed a kiss on my lips.
    "Have I ever missed you."He pulled away and looked at my body, "Why'd you wear that one? You look so sexy in it... Did you want me to have a boner here infront of everybody?"Kendall asked, we both started to laugh.
"Thought you'd lke it."I sat up and kissed him then gave him his phone, hat and shirt back.
Walking hand in hand down the beach we sparked up random conversations, enjoying each others presents. "You don't seem to busy.. You coulda called."I said holding his hand tight, our bodys close enough that our sholders are touching each other. He turned his head and looked me in the eyes, keep our slow paste, "I know, I'm sorry."I half smiled and nodded my head, resting my head on his moving shoulder, I sighed, just enjoying everything right now. Once we got to the rest of the group we all hung out and played in the water until the sun went down, we watched it set nicely, the reflection on the water was such a beautiful sigh to see.

Even though I was with Kendall I felt the distance between us, he held me sure, but he never talked. He'd always look around us, eyeing his surroundings. Eyeing his damn phone that he never once decided to call me or text me on. Was he expecting someone? So many questions were floating threw my mind, I had to ask but I just couldn't bring myself to do so. Resting my upper body on his chest, facing the water, I held his hand and kissed it. I lifted up my head and stared at him, he bent his head down and half smiled then narrowed his eye brows down at me.
    "You okay?"Kendall questioned. I bit my lip and nodded slowly before breaking eye contact with him, facing the ocean once again I sighed. Realizing he wasn't having a good time with me around, I stood up fixing my bikini bottoms. Staring down at him, I bent down and gave him a soft kiss on the lips then stood straight.
    "I'm sure you all have plans tonight with-- people. And uh; I dont wanna ruin that. So I'm just gonna go back to my hotel room and get some rest... Jet legged."I half fakly grinned. Before anybody could say a word I walked away from the group. The girls being concered followed me, all Kendall did was yell, 'i love you'. Somethings up and I'm not gonna let it go until I figure out the truth on what he's doing.. 

Pasing back and forth in my hotel room, the two girls sitting on the same bed, Carly finally stood up after minutes of watching me, she held me by both arms and stopped me in my tracks staring me down.
"Shyanne, he's a guy. He's distant theres nothing to be concered about. He's on vacation, he has a busy life.. He's enjoying himself. Stop thinking so much, all your gonna do is bring yourself down. And you bring you down, you bring us down. We're all on vacation, okay? Let's try to enjoy that. At least for two days."Carly said before letting me go and flopping down on the bed.
"Yah, just give it two days, if he's still acting the same bring the subject up to him, ask him what his deal is.. But for now; let's have the time of our lives here in maui!"Sammy said all excited then started jumping on the bed. Carly and Sam are right, I'm down their down. It's always been like that. That's how I know who my bestfriends are.
"Let's stop being lame and pretending we are jet legged, lets get dressed and hit the town with the guys tonight.. Pleasssee!"Carly bagged. "You might not know this, but when Logans drunk he's very sexual and always knows how to have a good time; so dont ruin this night for me girl!"Carly slapped my ass before walking to the washroom behind me.
Carly came out of the bathroom dressed in cute shorts and an adorable shirt(http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l7lx1tgsko1qdp053o1_500.jpg) with a smile, flipping her hair behind her. Holding clothes in her hands, she chucked them at me.
"Get dressed. We're having fun tonight. Drinks on me."Carly smiled well pushing me into the bathroom to change. Coming out of the bathroom I touched up my outfit with a few acessories of my own(http://rivaledmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/kendall-jenner-lucca-couture-4.jpg). As I walked out of the bathroom Sammy was putting her shorts on with a huge grin(http://cdn02.cdnwp.celebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/26/26/21Kendall-Jenner-Kylie-Jenner-Instagram-Photos-580x435.jpg)
"Carlos said him and Logan are waiting downstairs with the taxi. He said if we need more time the most we'll get is 10 mins. So lets hurry!"Sammy yelled slipping her sandles on her feet.
"Where's Kendall and James?"I questioned well looking at myself in the mirror fixing my long two toned hair.
".. Uh, I'm not actually sure. He only said him and Logan were down there.."Sammy said flinging her purse on her shoulders. Letting out a sign, I put my strape sandles on my two feet then walked out the door with my two girls.
"Don't think too much about Kendall and this whole situation, kay?"Carly half smiled then ran in front of me with Sam into their boyfriends arms. As I approched the two lovely couples, I half smiled.
"Kendall is..?"I asked looking Logan in the eyes, waiting for a reply.
"H-He said uh, him and James are gonna meet us there.."He smiled..  Why the stutter Logan? Tears of anger and confusion wanted to burst threw my eyes and run down my face. Depression wanted to take over my slight bit of happiness I had left in me. But for my friends; I kept it together the best I could. I wasn't gonna let my boyfriends stupidiy and my emotional self ruin their fun times in Maui. Not today.

As my heels hit the pavment infront of the flashy maui nightclub, the cold air brushing my hair behind me. Lifting my face up I seen Kendall. For some reason, all the pain and anger I had inside me went away. Like he done nothing wrong, like I wasn't hurt anymore. His hypnotizing green eyes got me once again. I told myself to never let this happen, to just let me stay angry at him. Let myself for once feel the satifaction of gettting to the end of something; to not just forget about it. I wanted to know what his deal was but it happened; I looked deep into his green eyes and I didn't care anymore. All I wanted was to taste his soft pink lips on my glossey red lips. I wanted his strong arms around me, his big hands touching my body.. I wanted him.. All of him.
    "My lady."Kendall smirked, linking my arm with his we walked into the loud huge building, filled with smoke air and alcohol as oxegyn. Drunk carless people dancing around us, flirting with nobodys they have no idea about. Just having a good time, like life was on hold.
Following our friends to this huge round table, where there were already 6 girls and 2 guys sitting. Taking a seat in front of them, Kendall started to get nervous, his palms became sweaty, unlinking our hands, I whipped his sweat off of my hands onto Kendalls jeans. Looking up I saw Kendal shake his head to the girl in front of us.. What the fuuuck is going on.
The skanky blonde, big boobed bimbo stood up from the table and offered her hand to Kendall, basically asking for a dance.
    "Care to dance baby?"The blonde asked. Kendall's eyes widened, I knew he wanted too, everybody else could see it too. But he couldn't say yes and he couldn't say no.. He wasn't the type of guy to turn girls down. Kendall bite his lip, looked me in the eyes then back at her...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for reading guys! hope you enjoy, sorry if it's boring! I'll try and make it more interesting in the next chapter , please do me a huge favor and lemme know what you guys think of the story! pleaasssee. What do you guys think Kendall will say? will he accept the dance or wont he?

If you were in Shyanne's shoes, what would you say to Kendall once he got back from the dance? How pissed off would you be? I know I'd be choked! Lemme know babes!